Agency, how it works – step by step
Running or owning an agency is hard. Clients are asking for services that you don’t offer and it is getting increasingly difficult to acquire new accounts. Let us help you – here is how it works.
Agency – this is how it works – step by step
Consider our platform as your own ”sales organization” were you register the employees of your agency, thereby getting more assignments and increasing your billable hours.
To be clear, your consultant profiles will not be visible to any other than to our staff. Also, before we send any consultant profiles to a customer, you and your employee will give your consent. Your consultant profiles at all times protected to any third party. We also protect your consultant profiles in order to be compliant with GDPR.
This is how it works.
1. Start registering an account.
2. In order to be compliant with GDPR, it is vital that your consultants themselves register and add their profiles to Customersonly. Your consultant profiles will not be visible to any others than to our staff. Also, in order for you as a representant for the agency to add a profile for single consultants, you will need a written consent and also send this to us ahead of the registration.
3. Let each consultant register his/her account filling in Agency and My Profile. Then continue with the Resume, a digitized consulting profile where you write a personal letter followed by a summary list of your education, your experience, and your skills. You can also upload portfolio and add any honours or awards.
4. We match skills and competence with the assignments posted by clients with our AI-based matching tool. Before we send any consultant profiles to a customer, you and your consultant will also give your consent and hourly rates.
5. Depending on the posted assignment, the client will receive a proposal. If you’re called for an interview, usually your Consultant Agent will be present.
6. If both parties agree, you and the client each sign a contract with Customersonly. In the contract we specify the time-line, scope and fees of the project.
7. Regarding the invoicing, the consultant agreement is usually based on daily or hourly rates. In this case, the consultant will use our time reporting tool to create the invoice. After your confirmatiuon of the invoice we will send your invoice to the client. If you have a fixed fee you send your invoice to us and we in our turn invoice the client. We charge a commission on the value of the agreement that is transparent to all parties.
8. As a consultant tied to Customersonly, you will gain access to your own Consultant Agent that will help you during the assignment and in finding your next assignment.
During the project, we will use performance management tools in order to evaluate your work and give feedback.
9. After your assignment, you and your client will review the work. The review is used by you and your client to further optimize and develop your collaboration.