So you want to become part of Customersonly? Great!
Signing up is easy, completely free of charge and you don’t commit to anything.
Let us build the best and the biggest Communications Network in Scandinavia – this is how it works
Here at Customersonly, we are building an entirely new business model. We are confident that our platform business model is the best strategy for all the key players in the industry – for the client, for the agency and for you as a freelancer.
We will innovate the way everyone works and will continue over time to develop the platform – please have patience. Together we disrupt the industry!
However, to get the most out of our service, we recommend you to take a few extra minutes to work on your consultant profile where you record previous clients, assignments, skills, results and so on — the more detailed and comprehensive the description, the greater the chance of achieving big and fun jobs.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Start by registering your free account. A confirmation mail and you are good to go. When logged in you’ll find the dashboard. Here you’ll find your favourite assignments as well as your applications.
2. In the column to the left are some tabs. Start by filling in in My Profile and, if applicable, add links to your social media as well as to your LinkedIn profile. The next step will be to fill in your resume, a digitized consulting profile where you write a personal letter followed by a summary list of your education, your experience, and your skills. You can also upload your portfolio and add any honours or awards.
3. We will assign you a Consultant Agent of your own and you can see our platform as your own ”sales organization.”
4. We match skills and competence with the assignments posted by clients with our AI-based matching tool. Before we send any consultant profiles to a customer, you will give your consent and hourly rates.
5. Depending on the posted assignment, the client will receive a proposal. If you’re called for an interview, usually your Consultant Agent will be present.
6. If both parties agree, you and the client each sign a contract with Customersonly. In the contract we specify time-line, scope and fees of the project.
7. Regarding invoicing, the consultant agreement is usually based on daily or hourly rates. In this case, you the consultant will use our time reporting tool to create the invoice. After your confirmation of the invoice it will be sent to the client. If you have a fixed fee you send your invoice to us and we in our turn invoice the client. We charge a commission on the value of the agreement that is transparent to all parties.
8. As a consultant tied to Customersonly, you will gain access to your own Consultant Agent that will help you during the assignment and also in finding your next assignment.
During the project, we will use performance management tools in order to evaluate your work and give feedback.
9. After your assignment, you and your client will review the work. The review is used by you and your client to further optimize and develop your collaboration.
Let’s build a sustainable freelance economy.
Låter det intressant? Vill du veta mer om hur du kan bli en del av Customersonly? Kontakta oss via formuläret, mejla eller ring enligt nedan.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +46 (0) 8-463 03 00