Företag: Binogi AB
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-11-02
You are a PHP backend developer with 2+ years experience of writing well structured and clean backend API code, who will create and extend a robust API architecture, solve technical challenges and apply excellent engineering practices. You will be a key part of transforming our codebase into microservices and engineer our APIs to scale internationally.
We are looking for someone who is very familiar with Laravel, both its features and quirks, is comfortable and quick with Git and code reviews and of course you have to be confident in writing SQL queries, in MySQL as well as using ORMs.
Skills in cloud infrastructure, database design, big data, machine learning would be a bonus and if you have Scrum Master certification is a big + for us.
Our tech stack is PHP, Laravel with Eloquent, MySQL and AWS.
We think you appreciate working in a team to create outstanding results and can follow self-direction in developing maintainable and testable code, structure and architecture. You’re a problem solver with strong attention to detail who adapts to changes in a dynamic environment. The role requires a close collaboration with our product owners and development teams therefore you need to be a team player eager to learn and share!
Communications in the company are done in English, so you’ll need to have full professional proficiency in English, written and oral.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
We would love to welcome you to our Tech Team in Stockholm. You will be based in our Stockholm office and be an integral part of the team.
– API microservice development in PHP Laravel and SQL.
– Establishing engineering practises, crucially including a high level of automation, clean code style, fast deployment and fail-early tests.
– Early engineering input on feature design, including exploration and API prototyping with UX/UI designers and our Product Owner.
– Work with agile work processes Scrum and or Kanban.
– Participate in the company’s development of existing products by building new features and improving quality, robustness, security, and scalability.
– Further the company’s efforts of developing new products with respect to the company’s needs.
– Participate in the team’s agile workflow rituals – daily standup, releases, release notes, velocity count, retrospectives, code reviews, etc.
– A scale-up on the cusp of becoming really big
– International organization
– An agile organization where you can take a big responsibility
– We take great care of our employees
– Pension package, health insurance, wellness allowance
– An agile work process, Scrum-based
– Spend 10% of your time on learning projects and 10% on proactively improving your experience
Binogi (https://www.binogi.com/) creates educational animated videos and interactive quizzes, tailored to the school curriculum in each country. Students, teachers, and parents can learn, play and be inspired through Binogi’s web and mobile apps.
Binogi is on track for 1 million users in 2022!
We have just started with our global rollout. Will you join our journey?
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.