Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-09
SVT is on a mission to make the Swedish public more informed and inquisitive, and SVT Play is at the heart of delivering on that promise. We are now looking for a skilled digital art director to help even more users discover and watch our content.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Help set the look and feel of Sweden’s most used and loved streaming service
- Contribute to our public service mission, creating value for society by putting the user first
- Work in a highly skilled cross-functional team in a modern and friendly organisation
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As art director you will develop the visual design to enhance the user experience of SVT Play on Android and iOS. You will:
- continuously improve the apps, from small iterations to big, innovative changes, together with the team
- Promote creativity, visual communication and usability in the team
- Develop SVT Play’s shared design system in collaboration with the art directors of the other teams
- Craft the look and feel of the apps together with the developers
YOUR TEAM AND YOUR WORKPLACE
You will belong to the cross-functional team developing SVT Play for iOS and Android on mobile and tablet, working alongside product owner, UX designer, analyst, QA and developers. You will also be a part of our virtual design team, which collaborates on the overall UX and design of SVT Play.
We strive for diversity, and place a lot of trust in our teams and co-workers. We are goal oriented with a focus on innovation and creating value for our users. Your primary workplace will be the SVT building at Gärdet, Stockholm, but some remote work will be possible.
MORE ABOUT YOU
Aside from being an expert in visual digital design, we believe you have the communication skills to express your ideas and perspectives in a clear and inspiring way. You’re experienced in creating digital products for a diverse audience, and take pride in putting the user experience first. You’re passionate about perfecting the details, but you also see how they contribute to the experience on the whole. You’re probably familiar with Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines and WCAG.
If – on top of all that – you also value people’s differences and do your best work in collaboration with others, SVT might just be the place for you!
Your application may be in Swedish or English, and should contain a link to a portfolio. Last day to apply is May 27, but we’ll review applications as they come in, so don’t hesitate! I you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.