Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-23
We are happy to announce that we are looking for an Art Director for H&M Group Communications in Stockholm! The H&M Group Communications department brings stories to life by creating engaging content through internal and external channels. One of our main goals is to continue to build and secure the reputation of H&M Group.
H&M group is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. When you begin a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. Here, your customer focus and love for fashion, design and business is supported and encouraged, and your individual contribution can truly make a difference. We are a fair and equal employer with many unique brands all over the world, offering endless opportunities for you to explore your own path. Join our international team with fantastic people who have already discovered that this is the place to be.
As an Art Director at H&M Group you will be a part of the Content team that consists of approximately 8 people. You will report to the Head of Content Strategy.
- Design of digital content in cooperation with other team members, i.e. design reports/pdfs, and edit of images, videos and music for assets in owned channels such as hmgroup.com, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. You take ownership, think creatively and execute initiatives.
- Secure the H&M Group visual identity within the organization (this involves producing guidelines, templates, trainings, development of our image bank, and the implementation of these).
- Coordinate, guide and secure a strong delivery from external agencies (e.g. take part in producing briefs for external agencies and secure delivery from a visual perspective).
- Overall ownership of the H&M Group image bank. You like to be organized and have a solid problem-solving capability – you love to simplify the complex.
- Development of our own channels – you actively engage with the industry and consider the big picture.
The perfect candidate is a solution-minded and forward-thinking team player, with a curious mind and a creative eye. We are looking for someone passionate about design, and who understands the needs, motivations, and behaviours of our target audiences. You are a self-starter who’s confident in liaising with a wide range of stakeholders. You are also an engaged, open-minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn.
Experience and skills:
- Relevant education within graphic design and art direction, with a strong focus on digital design and skills within video/film production.
- You have 3-5 years of experience from working in a creative agency or a communications department (or equivalent).
- You are skilled in the Adobe Suite Programs (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop etc) and in the editing program Premier Pro or similar.
- You have a good understanding of the modern media landscape and the different channels, including social media with a focus on corporate communication.
- You are self-driven and enjoy working independently as well as in teams. Attention to detail and accuracy is key.
You are fluent in English, both spoken and written, and have well-developed writing skills.
Are you ready to join?
Please submit your CV (in English) as soon as possible. The application process is open until the 6th of May. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not attach a cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Stockholm, and the starting date is as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.