Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-22
Are you a backend developer who is curious about the latest in Rails? Are you driven by being able to have a big impact in your daily work? Do you like working in both teams and independently? Then this may be a job for you!
Refensa is a SaaS company with an innovative service for digital reference taking. The process for reference taking contains several automated steps where reference taking is performed by Refensa’s self-developed chat robot. We are a growing company and today have customers throughout the Nordic region. Refensa has been a part of Grade Group since 2022 and is located at Grade’s office in central Stockholm. .
About the role
The goal for Refensa’s development team is to build a strong core team. As a backend developer with us, you come at an early and exciting stage. We are a small team in the growth phase with a product that has already established a customer base and many satisfied users – but also has opportunnity for continued development, and that is what we want you to be a part of!
Some backend developers will come to you more specifically:
- Develop, improve, and test new features for Refensa’s product that help companies create a smoother recruitment processes
- Learn and develop together with the team through joint dev meetings / dev days in the group
- Work with all parts of the product through our stack which includes; Rails, Vue2, Postgres, Redis and Tailwind
Examples of what we are working on right now:
- Seamless integrations with the Group’s recruitment system
- Improving language management to reach new markets
- Security and access control
- Optimization of performance
- Improving the authentication of references by using browser fingerprints
- Quantification of data and reference reports through, for example, scoring
To thrive, be motivated, and be successful in the role of backend developer at Refensa, we believe you are / have:
- A couple of years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of Rails / Ruby
- Good understanding of modern architectures, system design, data structures and development principles
- Case unit for transforming ideas into technical implementation
- Experience of working in teams, as well as experience of running, and being responsible for your own projects
- Passion for and experience in developing products that people like, and your technical choices reflect that
- Humble, solution-focused and curious
More about the role:
- Full time 40 hours/week
- Location: The head office and colleagues at Refensa today belong to our office in Vasastaden in Stockholm. In addition to the head office, we also have offices in Lund and Trollhättan. In this position you will have the opportunity to work elsewhere.
- Language: In this position you do not have to be fluent in Swedish, English is just as good.
- Great opportunities to influence Refensa as a product at an early stage of our growth
- Fast decision paths in a dynamic organization in growth
- Driven knowledgeable colleagues – good team spirit – here we are always willing to help
- Development and career opportunities
- Freedom with responsibility
- Attractive benefit package
- Good market salary
- Wellness allowance + wellness hour during working hours
- Pension and insurance
- A well-designed onboarding, making it easy for you to succeed in the role
We handle applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date, so send in your application today.
If you want more information about the role, do not hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Mimmie Swärdén, .
Who are we at Grade?
Grade now consists of the companies Refensa, Grade, Workbuster and Varbi, together we have gathered under the name Grade. We offer a complete solution in competence supply that extends over the entire employee journey. The Group has sales of SEK 120 million, of which 87% is recurring income. The largest owner is Viking Venture. We are growing so fast and currently within the group we are about 100 employees.
At Grade, you become part of an unpretentious gang in a comfortable work environment with offices in Stockholm, Lund and Trollhättan. We like to have a lot of fun together and like to hang out both outside and in the office. For us, the team spirit is important and we hope you want to be a part of it. We have high ambitions for both individuals and the company’s development, while we value a friendly work environment, where everyone has a place. At Grade, it is of the utmost importance that you thrive, develop and feel good at work.
A warm welcome with your application!