Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-22
Job description On behalf of our customer within the Telecommunication industry we are now looking for a Project leader/Brand Manager B2C. In this role you will be responsible for the creative development of main messages for branding and all campaigns and their implementation for the brand, in order to fulfill business strategy while being in a cost-efficiency manner.
This is a full-time, fixed term assignment via us at Randstad.
Lenght of the assignment: 05/02/2022 to 17/02/2023
Location: Kista, Stockholm
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
Responsibilities You will be responsible for implementation of all campaigns in co-operation with external agency or inhouse production.
- Overall responsible to branding, development and implementation of communication in line with positioning strategy:
- Responsible for marketing plan together with Head of Adverting
- Responsible for brief, implementation, coordination, production and evaluation of campaigns over the year.
- Develop a yearly tactical plan together Head of Advertising based on strategic messages and creative direction.
- Responsible for daily contact and ongoing assignments to the creative consultants, and for the internal coordination between key stakeholders.
- Responsible for follow up and learnings from main campaigns.
- Act as a brand-ambassadeur in the organization.
- Budget for all campaigns driven by Brand Manager
- Main contact on-going assignments lead agencies.
- Responsible for involving key stakeholders in all relevant projects and branding, such as product, Media, CRM and PR.
- Planning for the yearly production peaks and lows for most efficient planning.
- Requesting quotes and negotiating with suppliers, placing orders and securing delivery.
- Securing creative reviews.
Qualifications We expect that you posess following skills:
- Project leader skills with overall structured way of working. Excellent presenter.
- Experience from developing communication with great results.
- Great knowledge from working with creative development (buying or from agency side)
- Social and team-oriented. Teambuilder open to cross-functional opportunities and needs.
- Tactic and retail communication experience.
- Digital communication competence. Brand-experience – 5+ years.
Application 2022-05-01, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Antra Volujevica,
About the company With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.