Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-11
Do you want to be a key player in creating a new and disruptive global beauty destination & brand where your actions and decisions really make a difference? Do you want to be responsible for setting the brand strategy and develop the best product and assortment (OMNI), always with the customer in focus? Then you might be our new Brand Manager. This is a one-year temporary position based in our office in Stockholm.
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and to strengthen the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT.
At H&M BEAUTY, we will throw the beauty parties no one wants to miss, be featured in beauty bags worldwide — and be that favorite lipstick on your bathroom shelf.
Through our knowledge, experience, and pure passion for what we do, we aim to deliver excellence to our customers — and we want to get even better at it. We believe that different perspectives are an asset in every team, and that’s why we’re looking for new mindsets and norm-challenging viewpoints to join us!
As our Brand Manager, you are accountable for the Sub brand/segment from idea to customer. This includes setting the global brands strategy and developing the best product and assortment (OMNI), always with the customer in focus, in order to maximize growth and profitability, short and long-term. We are offering a great and fun opportunity for you to grow and develop within brand management as well as within beauty. You will work on a global scale, meaning that the products you are working with will be sold in our stores and online all over the world!
In the role of Brand Manager, you will lead, coach and develop an ambitious and entrepreneurial team as well as being a crucial part of identifying business opportunities and capture them. You will set the brief for the sub brand/product and communicate the briefs main objectives in a clear and easy way to all stakeholders, always looking for constant improvements working agile to find the optimal way forward.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set strategies for optimized buying together with Planners, Business Controllers and Section Head
- Drive the category and/or brand, secure identity, profitability, and customer focus
- Drive the product development together with our Production Offices or daily supplier
- Drive the overall communication strategy and timelines towards stakeholder, secure the buying strategy, speed and production capacity
- Lead, communicate and engage team and stakeholders to create commitment to achieve set goals and create results
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and dare to innovate and challenge status quo. You have a creative mindset but also a hands-on approach to get things done and leaderships skills to make people in cross-functional teams work towards a common goal. You also have the ability to communicate vision and strategy, prioritize and take decisions, as well as you are on top of this have a great interest and solid background in beauty and wellness.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience of working as Brand Manager or within marketing.
- Has experience of working with product development
- Experience within Beauty & Personal Care industry
- Proven track record of sales results
- Delivering strategies and solutions that drive business results
- Setting and following up KPI’s to demonstrate return of investment
- Experience if working cross functional collaboration, create engagement and commitment
This is a one-year contract, starting as soon as possible and located in the new H&M Beauty office in Stockholm.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send in your resume in English , as soon as possible but no later than the 22nd of May. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. We kindly ask you to not attach cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
We look forward to receiving your application!