Företag: H&M Group
Curious about Global Expansion and up for a challenge? Do you want to take the opportunity to be one of the most important key players supporting our end users to be more effective in the usage of our systems? You will work across all our departments and brands within Global Expansion including Store Development, Leasing, Store planning, NCG Purchase, Construction and Facility management. You will work both towards our central departments located in Stockholm, and the users in the markets.
Expansion department is implementing a completely new business application (LIMA) to support our store lifecycle process globally. Completing this change will have a huge impact on the business and be rewarding for everybody involved. You will contribute with your knowledge on how the business process should be carried out in the new system and be the go-to person on best practices. You will work in the interface between business and IT, both centrally and with the different market organizations, and take part in acceptance testing, releases, roll-outs and train users in new functionality. You will together with other business experts and super users drive the global business support for the store lifecycle process.
The job of a Business Application Specialist comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun!
- Have ownership over the delivery of effective support and training for our store lifecycle business system
- Support and educate the business users in the usage of the application, both centrally and towards different market organizations
- Guide the business users in their daily work on how to use the application in the most efficient way
- Work pro-actively to minimize support need and shorten lead times in support cases
- Continuously support and provide users globally with in-depth knowledge on store project processes in the application.
- Be the expert within business processes when it comes to the system usage and the connection to other systems and work in the intersection between business and IT
- Participate in trouble shooting and closing of incidents
- Identify opportunities for improvements
- Document relevant findings from education sessions and share with network of Business Experts
- Create and maintain education materials; presentations, e-learning, manuals, on-line help, etc.
- Contribute to the development of new functionalities and of new tools by providing your subject-matter expertise and the knowledge that comes from dealing with user challenges on a daily basis
- Genuine interest in supporting and educating others
- Experience and understanding of how a standardized business system can support an organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to create engagement
- Analytical thinking skills when solving complex issues
- Preferably some experience in retail and/or store projects but more importantly, a genuine drive towards guiding your colleagues on best practices from a business system perspective
- Experience from working with some of the following:
- Business system support
- Business or IT related work on system requirements, tests, helpdesk/support, 2nd line support or similar
- Project management methods and/or system development.
- University degree in Engineering, Business, System development or similar
- Work experience in standardized business systems/SaaS
- General understanding of business support set up methods and guidelines
- Some experience with Tango analytics software
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, communicative and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following qualities:
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Collaborative and a service-mindedness, always aiming at improving our business operations and results through your work
- Detail orientation when investigating issues
- Feel comfortable in working in a changing environment where your skills in prioritization and understanding the business needs are key
- In every challenge, you focus on possibilities and have a “dare to try” attitude
- Have the ambition and willingness to guide and maintain a common way of working for our business users
- An ability to communicate with different roles and stakeholders within both business and IT
This is truly a major opportunity to gain knowledge and work with all processes from securing a location to follow-up on how a store is performing. If you think being the expert in how these application processes will be carried out and being part of something new to support Expansion for many years to come sounds fun and challenging, apply for this exciting job! The knowledge you can gain from this position is a great possibility to grow with H&M and for the right person will open doors to other opportunities.
This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in central Stockholm, Sweden. Remote working could be accepted for the right person pending conditions.
If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your resume (no need for cover letter) latest May 15th, 2022.