Företag: Kofax Sweden Services AB
The Application Specialist assists in the architecture, support, and management of the cloud services and capabilities of the Perceptive Cloud Solutions offering. Specialists are expected to provide first-class support and assistance to the Perceptive Software cloud enterprise. They must demonstrate technical and business process expertise and be able to professionally communicate with team members, management, other Perceptive Software department personnel, third-party vendors, customers, and partners. They must work effectively in a team environment, be willing to work flexible hours, when necessary. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to apply technology and business process to support the needs of Cloud Solutions customer and partners.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide back-end support for the customer-facing Support team,
- Assist with application expertise to Sales engineering and PS
- Monitor application status, activity and performance metrics
- Add content to internal Knowledge base
- Troubleshoot Application and user account problems
- Provide service fault diagnosis and assist R&D in analysis and solution design
- Participate in change management activities
- Be a go-to resource within Cloud Solutions for configuration design, planning, and troubleshooting
- Build, maintain and strengthen vendor relationships
- Assist in negotiation of win-win agreements
- Facilitate and allow key vendors to help strategize
- Monitor vendor performance periodically to ensure that service levels and commitments are being met by both sides
- Understand how the service is utilized by general customer base.
- Understand the business impact, product severity, scope, and customer temperature of issues in order to appropriately prioritize and drive intervention decisions.
- Act as the first point of technical issue escalation for critical and high priority support issues.
- Assist the customer service advisor group with managing customer temperature, issue prioritization, and policy clarification when needed.
- Maintain management awareness of high-impact customer issue status and communicate customer needs as appropriate for additional management attention.
- Assist with improving the ability of the Customer facing Support team to handle technically complex issues through root cause analysis troubleshooting methodology.
- Identify product trends for product improvement discussions.
- Contribute to technical writing efforts to provide customers accurate product knowledge.
- Develop relationships with peers to effectively manage long-term support needs of customers.
This position requires the following education and experience:
- Information Technology-related college degree or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle or open source DBMS a plus;
- Knowledge of networking protocols, technologies, and LAN/VLAN configurations
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills;
- Troubleshoot issues expediently;
- Work collaboratively as part of the Cloud Solutions teams;
- Escalate support with outside consultants/vendors when necessary;
- Transfer technical knowledge to other team members;
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented;
- Communicate, in writing and orally, in a professional fashion; and,
- Accurately and professionally document all work.