Everything we do at Skincity has a customer focus. We work hard to exceed customer expectations by delivering an excellent experience in all aspects. Does this make your heart beat faster? Then keep reading!
We’re looking for a CRM Manager with main responsibility to take care of our existing customers globally. This includes increasing the customer lifetime value and reduce churn but also build a loyal relation to our customers based on our business idea (we are offering a service based on our knowledge that enables us to sell high quality products).
Activities for this include ownership of the communication channels (newsletters, SMS and other future communication platforms) and establishment/implementation of activities that ties customers to our brand not only when they think of buying products but also as the go-to-authority within skincare (e.g. guidance, consultation, tutorials, news, service…) including to ensure that we offer the best possible experience based on customer preferences.
To succeed in the role, you need to be a strategic thinker who also enjoys operative planning and execution (ownership of the newsletter production process is part of your daily business). You have an analytical mind and understand the importance of the whole customer journey – making analyses based on Google Analytics data and other digital tools is not new to you.
The CRM Manager has four team members (based in Sweden, Norway and UK). CRM Manager reports into the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
Our customers are in the centre of everything we do and therefore the CRM Manager has a key role in the company today and moving forward. We have all the tools in place and are able to personalize and automate our communication towards our current customers (Voyado, Apptus and EPI). The next step is to follow the set strategy and take actions. There are several projects to be started or taken lead of by the CRM Manager
Projects to start with
- Voyado predictive models, automated customer journeys
- Personalization implementation on new platform EPI and Apptus
- Taking part in the Community/ Loyalty program implementation
- Set strategy and tactics for increased customer retention and revenue from active customers including segmentation, automation and optimization
- Create and develop marketing automation retention flows, aligning and maximizing the number of channels
- Identify and execute experiments influencing new customers to become active customers and reactivating previous customers
- Lead the work of the CRM team (including email and sms marketing, and the development work for the CRM team) ensuring alignment with other teams
- Optimizing and reporting the set KPI’s and making analyses and recommendations based on the results
- Work closely with the Acquisition, Promotion and E-commerce team in order to deliver the best results from the entire marketing department
- Set requirements and expectations on any CRM tool/functionality to our Tech department ensuring best in class MarTech tools and customer data
- Develop our customer insights and analytics function; execution and analyses of our customer surveys
- Act as superuser of our CRM platform and educate other team members in the tool
- Develop and document functional requirements of marketing programs and operational workflows
- Personnel (four direct reports) and budget responsibility
Responsibilities and tasks might vary over time pending the organization’s needs. The CRM Manager needs to be prestige less and help out where needed.
Your future leader
- Sabrina Pålsson
The Skincity spirit
The Skincity spirit describes how we create momentum and move forward. To thrive at Skincity you need to appreciate an entrepreneurial, inclusive and ever-changing environment based on courage and strong passion for what we do.
We are a fast-moving company and know that the only thing that’s constant is change. We’re digital at heart and have flexibility built into our brand. We’re not afraid to try new things in order to develop our business. This makes it easy for us to keep pushing forward and adapt to change.
Take the chance to become a significant part of Skincity’s success, here you will be given opportunity to influence and develop your work roll. We love what we do, therefore we succeed.
We believe that a strong, innovative and successful team reflect the diversity of the population and represent broad perspectives, your uniqueness is a great advantage at Skincity!
We look forward to receiving your application. Interviews may be held continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.