Företag: Acne Studios
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-30
Acne Studios is recruiting a Digital Art Director, where you take an active part in daily product shoots for acnestudios.com, create designs and layouts and sign off creative tasks from other creatives. This is a role where you will get the opportunity to bring creatively relevant ideas in a collaborative and innovative way in a progressive fashion house.
This is a role that entails managing others in the creative team such as graphic designers, retouchers and freelance stylists/hair and make-up talents. You strive for continuous development of acnestudios.com in terms of imagery concept (.i.e. styling/casting/photography), other creative content, newsletter designs and maintaining the Acne Studios luxury fashion brand identity. This is an ideal role for a person who is used to creative problem-solving but is also happy to take a ’hands-on’ approach, creating ecommerce imagery and executing digital product pushes and smaller campaigns.
As a Digital Art Director you will report to the Director of E-commerce, and work within a bigger team that consists of a Digital Production Manager, Studio Manager, Digital Art Director Assistant and a team of retouchers.
Other main responsibilities will be:
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually keeping on brief and managing the ideation
- Act as a link between the Digital Commerce department and the Creative Director’s vision
- Allocates which photographer, stylist and hair/make-up talents or other design elements to use on a project
- Collaborate with marketing and merchandising team on strategy and targeting, and work closely together within the digital studio and digital design team to ensure brand relevant and attractive content
- Coordinate activities and collaborate with other artistic and creative departments focusing on digital. As a Digital Art Director you work within a bigger team that consists of a Digital Production Manager, Studio Manager, Digital Art Director Assistant and a team of retouchers
This is a temporary full position during approximately 12 months with possibilities of prolonged.
We are looking for a candidate with a global mindset and have minimum 3 years’ experience as a Digital Art Director or Art Director for a fashion house, design studio, e-commerce platform or production company. You are a person who will bring creatively relevant ideas in a collaborative and innovative way, working closely with other creatives.
Other essential skills and requirements:
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- An understanding of the luxury fashion customer’s needs online
- Strong leadership skills incl. wish to improve, ability to drive change, delegation and collaborative problem-solving
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (.i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and Capture One is essential
- Technical experience within photography is meriting
You have high aspirations and understand the importance of excellence. You act with integrity at all times and have a natural ability to influence and build trust. You value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
Acne Studios is a global company with English as working language. Fluency in written and oral English is therefore a must. You will be based in Stockholm. Limited business travel may occur.
We embrace diversity of our people as well as ideas and viewpoints, and encourage everyone’s individual expression of their own identity. Connect with us, with or without a CV – in the way that suits you best! As long as we get a good understanding of who you are, your experience, and your competence, we will take it from there. Welcome!