Företag: BioWorks Technologies AB
The position will have an important part in developing the online customer experience (owned, earned, paid media channels) and the Bio-Works digital brand.
It is an exciting role that offers lots of room for ownership, with the main focus on demand generation, improved brand awareness, lead generation, thought-leadership and engagement.
You will actively drive digital marketing communications inline with our business objectives. This role reports directly to the Head of Global Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in content production and digital marketing (operative/strategic), preferably with experience from an agency, an in-house B2C/future-forward or a growth-driven B2B environment
- Excellent content creator. You understand that content is both king and queen and can manage all aspects of creative: copy, imagery, design, and video content. We work with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to set up, optimize, analyze and evaluate social media/digital marketing campaigns according to company KPIs, using tools such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager and HubSpot.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Swedish and/or other language is a plus.
How you will stand out from the crowd
- You know SEO/SEA principles and Google Analytics
- Experience in e-mail marketing/marketing automation ( HubSpot )
- Experience working with external agency partners
- Experience in filming and post-production
We believe that you:
- Have a sense of humor
- Are a digital doer with a strategic mindset who wants to take part in building something exciting from the ground up
- Are quick to adopt new technology and feel at home in an constantly changing environment
- Are a star at storytelling and can turn complicated facts into engaging content
- Solutions driven, with the ability to look beyond assigned projects to see the big picture
- “Start-up” mindset: flexible, self-motivated and driven
- Team player, problem solver, curious and pro-active.
We are a small team with big ambitions in an exciting development phase and by joining us you will have great opportunities to influence. To be a good match with this role you will have to be prepared to manage a variety of skills, be a strategic thinker, but above all a doer who doesn’t hesitate to test and learn new things on a daily basis.
We can offer
The opportunity to take part in the building of a modern digital marketing and in-house production team from scratch.
Working for well positioned niche player in an exciting and fast growing part of the biotech industry
An entrepreneurial, friendly, international, and flexible working environment
Good to know
Start: When you can
Employment form: Permanent, full time (100%, 40h/week)
Bio-Works has a collective agreement according to IKEM.
Last application day: 2022-05-29
We do not accept applications via e-mail. We will process applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible. The position requires you to be a citizen in the EU/EEA/Switzerland region or to have the legal right to work in Sweden.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.
Bio-Works enables scientists to achieve their purification goals, from laboratory research to large scale bioprocess production. Our vision is a biotech industry that embraces, develops and builds on new methods and novel ideas. WorkBeads™, Bio-Works’ next-generation, agarose-based products, are used to purify proteins, peptides and other biomolecules, resulting in purer therapies and safer diagnostics. Through collaboration with customers and partners, we develop purification solutions that make important medicines available and accessible to everyone.