Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-04
Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Role
This role drives and facilitates cross category and country digital marketing topics mainly linked to technologies, and ways of working (e.g. PIM, DAM, Workfront, Umbraco, Tridion), and collaborates across functions, Business Units and markets.
The position reports to the Digital Marketing Director Consumer Goods and can be based out of our major Consumer Goods locations: Ismaning (Munich), Gothenburg, Saint-Ouen (Paris), Mannheim, Manchester, Vienna, Legnano (Milan) or Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona).
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
What You Will Do
- Steer, own and implement assigned technologies across categories and countries, and participate in cross functional projects
- Steer Digital Marketing Analytics approach
- Drive Ratings and Reviews, SEO, Content, and CRM approach
- Take a holistic view to improve the ecosystem, drive synergies, and identify new opportunities
- Support in defining and conducting technology rollout and maintain corresponding budgets
- Support regions and local markets with expertise and guidance in digital implementation processes for digital initiatives and where applicable on category level, e.g. website rollouts
- Onboard and train the organization, participating actively in digital transformation
- Collaborate closely with IT, the global team and markets
- Share best practices across markets, categories and Business Units and drive cross country networks
Who You Are
- Min. 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Digital Project Management
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels of organization in English. any other European language is an advantage
- Experience with technologies, such as Power Reviews, Semrush, CMS, Facebook Business Manager, or similar.
- Excellent facilitation and project management skills
- Very digital savvy, i.e. knowing and understanding current state of the art processes, tools and system and aware of trends
- Ability to travel 20%-30%
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward