Företag: Digpro Solutions AB
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-28
Digpro är en stor innovatör inom geografisk IT och även marknadsledande i Skandinavien. Vi tillhandahåller lösningar för el, telekom, gas, fjärrvärme, vatten samt stat och kommuner – i själva verket alla organisationer som bygger och underhåller olika sorters nät. Vi är fler än 100 anställda på tre olika kontor, där alla arbetar på ett unikt sätt för att göra geografiska data och kartsystem mer flexibla och effektiva.
At Digpro, we work with technology which promotes business and technical processes within the vital part of society: electricity, telecommunications, district heating, gas and water. Our products help network owners deliver these utilities to the public, with digital maps as a foundation. We have market leading technology for smart society infrastructure. This requires complex programming, knowledge of society, and the ability to bring it all together. At Digpro, you will find experienced colleagues, whom you can discuss complex technical solutions with. We have a great corporate culture with events, conference trips, and many more activities. Indeed we also enjoy “Swedish fika”.
We are looking for a UX designer to join our team at Digpro’s headquarters in Stockholm. We are expanding to new markets, and invest more than ever in our products – and we need your help to succeed.
As a UX designer at Digpro, you will bring design changes and improvements to our products. You will conduct research to better understand our users, convert collated data to logical design solutions, and follow them throughout our products’ lifecycles. We trust that you have a relevant design education from a university or from vocational courses such as Hyper Island, and have at least three years experience as a UX designer.
- Conduct UX research in the form of interviews, workshops and similar
- Illustrate design ideas using Figma
- Validate and iterate your ideas from a usability perspective
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to stakeholders and developers
- Spread UX knowledge in the company
- End to end UX
- Fluent in English with at a good understanding of Swedish (spoken and written)
- A good communicator with the ability to present complex concepts clearly for different audiences
- A team player, willing to share information and expertise with other team members
- User centric, and know how to translate insights from UX research into great design ideas
- A problem solver, who suggest solutions for products with high complexity
- Enthusiastic and interested in growing with the role
- A strong individual contributor with a natural ability to build relationships
- Interested in working with enterprise products with a long lifespan
- Knowledge of prototype and design tools (we use Figma)
- The ability to work with small details bearing the big picture in mind
- A systematic approach to UX and product design
- The ability to work broadly in many parallel running projects with different project teams
- At least basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Furthermore, you will be sharing and spreading knowledge about UX at the company, and you have an interest in working with enterprise products with longer release cycles. You will have the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility over your work, and make your mark on the products and the processes required to develop great user experience.
Candidates should prepare a mini presentation for at least one project from their portfolio, present the UX processes used and the success-story of that case.
For the role, probationary employment is applied. To give you the best possible onboarding, both socially and professionally, we would like you to initially work on-site. This is in our bright and airy office at Kungsholmen in Stockholm.
You will receive a competitive salary, have a great opportunity for professional development, and the freedom to plan and structure your work. You will receive wellness benefits, and be welcome to take part in many social activities.
Questions about the role are answered by Pontus Lindström, Team Manager Quality Assurance.
You are welcome to send in your application with CV and personal letter by clicking on the ad or via our career page at Digpro.com.
This recruitment is open for application until June 8 2022, with regularly ongoing interviews.
- Form of employment – Full time
- The employment is initially on-site
We look forward to hearing from you!