Företag: Alex Therapeutics
About Alex Therapeutics
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies/therapeutic apps (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments through smartphone apps for mental health and addiction. By combining AI with evidence-based psychology we’re able to deliver digital medicine apps to undertreated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works and is delivered through digital innovation.
As a Frontend Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to work on our ReactJS/React Native apps, developing new features and scaling our services together with the team. Besides our smoking cessation app that is live, we are currently developing a DTx treating anxiety and depression in patients with a rare lung disease. Projects targeting cancer, obesity, fatigue, and more are in the pipeline.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to make a positive impact on the world. You will become a core member of the tech team and take on a broad set of responsibilities, working closely with a small and highly skilled product development team. This is a great opportunity to become an important team member of a startup with huge growth potential and to join the adventure that lies ahead!
You enjoy programming and like to get things done. No task is too big or too small for you. If you do not know how to solve a problem, you see that as a possibility to learn something–not as an obstacle. You take ownership over your tasks and strive to deliver high quality results. You are excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-paced and fast-growing startup where your work will have a large impact on the company–and a positive impact on the world. You have experience as a frontend developer, or you are confident that you can learn quickly with the help of those around you. Aside from technical skills, you are a strong problem solver.
Requirements & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency in React Native and/or ReactJS.
- All-round skill set for software development (integrating with REST APIs, git, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Quick learner and hard worker
- Fluent in English
- Holding required permits to work and live in Sweden
- This is a full time position.
- Part-flexible location with the Alex Therapeutics office located at Upplandsgatan 7, Stockholm
- 5 weeks paid vacation, pension and wellness benefits