Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-21
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to our Continuous Data Analytics (CDA) team. We are a team with skilled developers that need someone that can work with us and enhance the CDA user interface. What we do is developing a CDA function to serve as an analytics engine for the Continuous Delivery & Deployment (CDD) pipeline service for the Packet Core 4G/5G products.
Take the challenge and join!
What you will do
- Add new and, improve existing views and components
- Write end-to-end test cases for what we develop
- Create low to medium fidelity prototypes
- Be involved in UX-processes (such as user-interviews, discuss ease of use in new features, etc.)
You will bring
- Experience working with Angular or React with class components
- Knowledge or Jest and Playwright for testing
- Experience with NgRx, Redux or similar for State Management
- Knowledge of the basics of CSS and understand how Flexbox and media queries work
- Worked with Node.js
- Knowledge of how Webpack works
- Familiar with working in Linux environments
- Preferably have tried a chart library and understand its principles.
- A genuine ease-of-use/UX interest
- Nice to have; experience from working with Docker
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location for this role: Göteborg, Sweden
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ( )
This position reports to: Head of Automation
Selection is ongoing please apply as soon as possible.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Västra Götaland : Göteborg
Req ID: 668433