The product we deliver is smart connected robots interacting with infrastructure and society reducing environmental impact. On this journey, we need more developers to help us continue to deliver world-class transport solutions.
Digitalisation, automation, connectivity and electrification are crucial parts of the transformation. Scania’s future success relies on flexible and effective IT solutions that enables current and future business requirements. This journey is not possible without good and motivated co-workers. We are continuing to build on our great team spirit and think that you can contribute to that while helping us reach our goals.
Your mission here with us
- Develop and maintain tools for product information input for our diagnostic communication platform. The platform enables communication with Electric Control Units on-board the vehicle or product. We use Angular 13 but also looking at Blazor/MAUI and a proprietary CSS styling framework for our front-end. Our backends are usually REST APIs developed in .NET. We use AWS for our clouding solutions
- Work with and/or get in touch with tools and techniques such as Docker, Git, GitLab, Jira, .NET, AWS, Visual Studio, CI/CD, Unit test frameworks. Diagnostics protocols like UDS, H-UDS and more.
Who you are
Also to your advantage, skills in:
- Docker, Git, Gitlab or similar technologies for CI/CD & DevOps purposes
- Backend development in .NET
- Knowledge in cloud techniques, preferably AWS.
- Have knowledge of automated testing.
- Have an urge to really understand customers and users needs so we always build “the right things”.
What it’s like to work with us
You will be joining a team that together with a network of other teams deliver capabilities for our product development to be more data-driven and flow-oriented. The team practice agile methodologies and are empowered to take decisions on how to best deliver value to our customers. We take pride in being an open and inclusive organisation where everybody’s experience matters. We work in a DevOps-culture where we take responsibility for what we build. Of course we also now days work in an hybrid work model where we believe in physical interactions but where a lot of work can be done outside the office.
Scania offers you
As a Scania employee, you are given excellent professional development opportunities, great colleagues and the possibility to be a part of a revolutionizing journey. Working at Scania you are offered benefits such as personnel car, mutual performance bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer our direct bus service between Stockholm City – Liljeholmen – Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
For further information, please contact Mattias Österman, Head of Diagnostic Communication Tools, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this is a match and interesting, we are looking forward to your application, CV and cover letter.