Företag: LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden & Newcastle, while operations are based in Malta.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK.
The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
What will you do:
- Collaborate, help and learn from the rest of the team. We are all about teamwork;
- You will participate in development of an internal tooling project;
- You will have a central role in the development of the groups game management product
- In addition, you can expect to be involved in development of different tools that will be used by different departments within LeoVegas
- Learning the backend step by step and moving more to a fullstack.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a passion for technology and clever solutions;
- Driven to learn and apply the latest techniques;
- Attention to detail and thorough on the deliverables
**As our company working language is English so we’d like to see your CV in English please**
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
We have a work from home policy during Covid-19 times. The team is based in Stockholm but remote work is allowed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Life – Occupational injuries & sickness insurance
- Possibility to enroll in an attractive private health care insurance for both you and your partner
- 3,000 SEK wellness contribution p/a
- 30 annual vacation days
- 1,500 SEK tech allowance
- Occupational Pension – Details on request
- Benify – A benefits portal with lots of attractive discounts
- Parental pay when you have worked for us 1 year+
- Plenty of great company events!
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- If you are not based in the job location, we will also provide you with a relocation package including flights and 2 months accommodation.