Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-03
In our warehouse hundreds of robots are pushing our products around to ensure one of the most efficient logistic setup in the industry and we can proudly say that we now have the biggest autostore warehouse in the world.
In this role you will design applications that are supporting and optimising warehouse functionality and distribution center management. It was some years ago we improved the user experience in the system and therefore there is a lot of room for your ideas on how we can improve the experience for the users.
This Warehouse Management System is developed by our own and we are therefore in full control of priorities and performance. With agile work methods and close contact to the users we do continuous improvements and features. Here we believe in quality and you will therefore not have tight deadlines hanging over your shoulders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Build efficient and reusable frontend abstractions and systems.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Identify areas of improvement and proactively implement those with your team.
- Facilitate effective communication between your team and other business units.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field desirable.
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
To be successful in this role, you enjoy working closely with others in order to identify and use the relevant knowledge from their perspective areas into your solutions. You also enjoy working in an agile, dynamic and team based environment where you get the opportunity to take responsibility, have trust and freedom to do your work.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
- Competitive compensation and pension package
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Welcome with your application!