The Absolut Company (TAC) consists of 500 talented employees from all over the world and is part of the Pernod Ricard Group. The Absolut Company is responsible for the global production, Innovation, Strategic Marketing of Absolut Vodka, Malibu and Kahlúa. At The Absolut Company, we offer positions in our fun, high-performing teams that loves what we do. You will be part of a global organization, working with iconic brands in a world-class learning environment. We are a proud company with a genuine passion for progression and company values; We are TAC – Together – Audacious – Committed.
We are looking for a creative and highly skilled Senior Brand Manager, Digital Content to join our Brand Creative Malibu team in Stockholm, Sweden
Malibu is the world’s top-selling Caribbean rum. The world-famous Malibu Original Coconut, in its sleek, white bottle, is sold in over 120 countries. Malibu is a highly youthful and optimistic brand that wants to create a unique vision for its future. It is at a place where it can break and create new rules.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior Brand Manager for Malibu, you will lead the strong performing brand into creative and disruptive spaces. The main purpose of this role is to increase the creative height of the brand, specifically on our digital and social channels, and begin to disrupt the narrow way in which the brand has been perceived the last years. With this in mind, your aim is to bring visibility to the brand by winning awards in the creative industry.
The Senior Brand Manager will inspire, motivate, and lead the key Malibu markets to ensure the digital creative content comes to life in a relevant way. You will also help the Head of Brand Creative and team to bridge the specialization of the Functions, to improve integration across each area of expertise – from Communications to Digital Content, to Experiences, to Licensing and Collaborations.
- Support the Head of Brand Creative & team in the following, for all of Malibu’s brand and product storytelling, which includes:
- Overall Communications Planning,
- Digital & Social Content Strategy,
- Creative Concepts,
- Digital Content Executions – including image/video assets for Channel.
- Liaise with our external Agency partners on the above, and help manage:
- Ongoing project management, including budget tracking,
- End of year performance assessment.
- A critical POC with the In-House Studio:
- From ATL to BTL, ensure visibility on Malibu FY initiatives that will allow us to act nimbly and effectively for the appropriate projects.
- Help the Marketing Manager “PR” our brand and product efforts, to ensure internal visibility of the creative content within the Pernod Ricard – from myPortal, to leadership support of key initiatives.
- You will also need to connect with and counsel the other Malibu drive market Creative Content partners:
- Support the Marketing Manager in providing Digital Content POV on the Strategic Brand Plan with Brand Strategy, as well as the FY Budget Plan.
- Drive project management and budget tracking responsibilities for all other projects not listed above
We expect you to have strong production experience, understanding how to create content and assets for a youthful target group – based on digital and social strategies set by you, in collaboration with other internal functions and our agency partners.
You are positive, outgoing, cooperative, efficient, and passionate about branding. You are creative with an entrepreneurial spirit, and you possess a genuine interest and knowledge in social and digital media.
Academic & Professional experience required
- University degree in business/marketing
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience ideally within globally managed business
- Digital agency experience is mandatory, as an Account leader or Producer.
- International experience highly desirable.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages can be beneficial
This person must have strong creative instincts and intuition, and to know how to build digital strategies and platforms that will enable the brand to connect more meaningfully with consumers. The role requires a deep cultural understanding, always being at the forefront of pop culture where the target audience acts and lives.
- Can do attitude and highly motivated self-starter, that is structured and able to prioritize
- Strong results focus – a proven ability to work around obstacles to achieve business goals
- Critical thinker and problem solver – highly competent in defining root problems and identifying solutions
- Clear and concise communicator – a talent of explaining complex topics in a simple way
- Authenticity & capacity to maneuver a wide group of stakeholders, various personality types & different cultures with an ability to build lasting relationships
Here at The Absolut Company, we let contradictions meet. We are a middle-sized, proud Swedish company that stands for strong values and at the same time, we are part of a huge global group that offers new international connections every day with a possibility of an international career. Here you will meet innovation in a company with more than 100 years of history.
You are welcome to The Absolut Company for who you are. We believe that an inclusive workplace with diversity of experiences and perspectives creates a vibrant work environment and mirrors our global consumers.
If this role resonates with you, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the position, please feel free to contact Filip Kiisk,
Head of Brand Creative, or about the process please contact Recruitment Consultant
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: