Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-12
Do you want to continue to build a world class Marketing and Sales department within Electronic Warfare Systems and Avionics?
You will be responsible for all national and international M&S from the Swedish organization and you will be a part of the global M&S management team.
The main tasks are:
- Actively perform Sales Management of your sales team in order to capture profitable and sustainable business
- Be prepared to join your team in customer meetings in order to coach and support the team towards successful meetings
- Feel ownership for your sales budget and always strive to beat it
- Coach and drive the M&S staff in order to support them to mature and win orders
- Set targets, KPIs and actions in order to follow-up on market strategy execution
- Set up, coach and drive different capture teams with cross-functional skills such as product Managers, Commercial support etc.
- Be a CRM-role model that never misses the opportunity to ensure updated prospect details
- Work closely in cooperation with Business Development and all different PU´s to succeed in growing our business
- Be a line manager of a team consisting of highly skilled Marketing & Sales staff
We are looking for a person with excellent leadership skills and the ability to empower employees. You will need a communicative and inclusive leadership style in order to create commitment and energy within the organization.
Further, the successful candidate has a broad profile with emphasis on the following areas:
- Knowledgeable of business models
- Knowledge within Electronic Warfare, Avionics and the military market
- Well-documented marketing and sales track record
- Understanding of Win Business and Saab´s CRM tool
- Strong social skills, team player willing to walk the extra mile
You will be reporting to the Head of the Global Marketing & Sales and BD.
You will be located in Huskvarna and/or Järfälla and we expect you to travel in this role, since our market is global and the organization is located in different sites.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Business Area (BA) Surveillance, one of the four Saab business areas, provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems, and traffic management systems. Saab operates worldwide and apart from Sweden- South Africa USA, Australia, Germany and the UK are seen as important locations.
The Avionics and Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems is a Business Unit within BA Surveillance that provides world-class signal intelligence systems, self-protection systems and Avionics for next generation Gripen and Global Eye among others.