Företag: Embark Studios Ab
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-10-09
We’re looking for a student seeking a technical internship where you will work directly alongside other developers at Embark to bring our games to life.
During this internship, you’ll work closely with one of our experienced Gameplay Programmers (and the rest of the team), with the possibility of transitioning into a full-time role.
The games we’re making are built in Unreal, using C++, blueprints and the scripting language Angelscript.
Example of responsibilities
– Implementing, developing and owning the creation of new gameplay systems
– Constant interaction with the rest of the team – try, fail, succeed!
– Participate in our learning culture; find the answers and share ideas
– Regularly present your work, ask for feedback and provide feedback
We would love if you have
– A creative and curious mind
– Undertaken some kind of technical education (Computer Science/Game Development/Software Engineering)
– Experience with systems programming languages, such as C++
– A passion for game and/or tech building!
– Enjoyment of creative collaboration – you want to work with others, and share ideas
– Advocacy for the user’s experience and creative involvement
– Professional English communication skills
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, feel free to apply to us via our ” Open Application. (https://www.embark-studios.com/jobs/278181-game-maker-open-application)”