Företag: Hitachi Energy
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy Transformers is seeking a Business Unit IT Application Manager. As Application Manager, you manage application from its initial planning and development through retirement (decommissioning). The Application Manager is responsible for release management, operations- and compliance management; contributes to application portfolio and demand management. This role is accountable for applying strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within Build and Run to support global business needs.
- Manage application from its initial planning and development through retirement (decommissioning).
- Create and maintain business process documentation related to applications in the landscape in support of business continuity and improvement.
- Responsible for release management, operations and compliance management. Contributes to application portfolio and demand management.
- Guide and Advise business administrators and users in the proper use and care of the application.
- Monitor everyday operations of application development team and provide regular feedback. Project Manager everyday operations of application development team with oversight of business requirements and execution of development is completed as planned and budgeted.
- Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
- Manage, plan, schedule and control an application or platform build through different stages (including testing and deploying) and environments.
- Support and monitor efficient work of analysts and application specialists.
- Collaborate with architects, quality testers, application specialists to achieve quality deliverables.
- Consider and manage IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running platforms, applications and services.
- Infosec Security Compliance – Consider and manage IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running platforms, applications and services. Execute all actions in IT processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent 10 Years work experience in platforms and applications management and service delivery.
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing or engineering applications with integration to SAP preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management practices, including process mapping, process improvement and value stream mapping.
- Effective personal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others, drive new capabilities and bring new ways of thinking into the organization.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing in a global multi-cultural diverse environment.
More about us
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply by May 19. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Recruiting Manager Suella Spencer, email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730-73 41 15; Unionen: Yvonne Norgren, +46 107-38 36 94; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Lead Recruiter Renee Lundgren, firstname.lastname@example.org Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1