Företag: Minna Technologies AB
I’m looking forward to you joining us as Junior UX/UI Designer and I welcome you to team Activation & Integration where you will learn a lot for your future career within UX/UI. Together we will share our perspectives and learn from each other, level up and build the best products that help our customers. Also, your contributions to the Design & Research community will be important in our scale up journey.” Patrik Boström, Director of Design & Research.
Minna is looking a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our Integration & Activation team. You will collaborate with multiple roles, and together recognise what problem we need to solve to reach the expected result. You will continuously learn about facilitation, research and design from your community of experienced designers.
The Activation & Integration team values having design thinking as a natural part of everything they do. You will be working in a cross-functional team in solving problems through workshops and other UX methods. You will also be part of our Design & Research community, with experienced designers and product analysts working together supporting each other across the product teams.
Your future at Minna
– Look at stakeholders input holistically and guide everyone towards the best-validated solution with time, budget, and outcomes in mind.
– Support a product team with deliverables from a UI/UX perspective.
– Work closely with experienced designers to get input and grow as designers together.
– Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback through user research and data.
– Develop interfaces, from wireframes and prototypes to implementation-ready UI.
– Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and Developers to create exceptional products.
– Facilitate workshops guiding participants through a process of co-creation and active dialogue to help them reach a particular goal together.
Say hello to some of your new colleagues
I’m super excited for you to help continue on the product-led growth trajectory we just kicked off. And for you to develop our product growth strategy and delivery further on our Developer experience and guide our customers with best practices!” Kristin, Product Owner
I’m looking forward to you engaging in all parts of what we are doing, not being afraid to highlight when we either assume things we don’t know or things we need to verify during our discussions. Everyone in this team values when someone takes initiative, follows up and can both take and give feedback in order to grow as a team.” Robin, Engineer
What we have done within the UX team past 6 months
– Built a research repository and a customer feedback system used by the entire company
– Done usability testing, interviewed users and customers, and run multiple A/B tests, all in 3 different continents
– Expanded our research toolbox to make it easier for us to quickly get user and customer input on our iterations.
– Applied service design to our internal sales processes to increase the value we bring in Minna.
Who are you
– Loves the problem, not the solution.
– You have some experience from UI/UX before, maybe from several internships or working experience
– Values sharing learnings from our research to the organisation to make informed decisions.
– Interested in continue to grow in UX & UI design, and product strategy.
– Appreciate working with and learning from fast-paced iterations and re-evaluating our bets when new information comes in.
– Thrive when working closely with Developers and Product Management.
Where you’ll be
– We are a distributed workforce enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them!
– Where in the world? For this role, we are looking for our talent in Romania
– Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
– Where? We are flexible! We are a remote first organisation but it is fully up to you to work fully remote, flexible remote or at the office/co-working space
Our global benefits
– We offer our Minna’s unlimited vacation as long as you reach your targets
– Equity in Minna Technologies
– Find more information about our benefits here (https://spotifyjobs.com/work-from-anywhere).
Learn about Minna
Minna is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Minna for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We value autonomy and collaboration way more than hierarchy, and we value a safe and equal work environment where you’re encouraged to grow while being yourself.
Minna Technologies is a fintech company established in Gothenburg, Sweden 2016. We have customers across six European markets where the US expansion started in 2022. Our mission is to create genius infrastructure that empower everyone and we are partnering with top-tier banks and are backed by some of the biggest financial companies in the world. Everything we do is driven by our passion for creating a problem-free subscription economy. Today, we are the category leaders in building subscription management solutions for retail banks and we have 20 million users worldwide by connecting banks & merchants through our powerful API.
Check out our Minna Technologies Instagram (www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies) and get to know us better better.