Företag: Spotin AB
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-12
Spotin AB is a technology-oriented company that are pushing the boundaries of how, what and where online sales are going to be in the future.
Our headquarter is located in Luleå, and we have a second office in Stockholm as well. As of 2021 we also have a third office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. All our offices are centrally located, close to public communication and services.
At Spotin we are working with well-known brands and content makers (both smaller companies and globally recognized) and offer our customers a range of services and applications. We’re continuously finding and developing new ideas and solutions that can impact the online market, content and user behavior on a global scale.
We are constantly looking for skilled and passionate senior software engineers as well as talented and enthusiastic junior developers with an eager to learn. The Spotin team is an international team with colleagues from many different countries. Work-language in our tech team is English.
About The Position
As a Lead Frontend Developer at Spotin we want you to have at least 5 years of related working experience. You will lead the development of Spotin’s frontend stack and working closely with our CTO to form a solid backbone for our expanding development team and projects.
With Spotin you will be a part of a successful and experienced team that thrive with taking responsibility of their own work. You will be able to work with an exceptionally talented team of developers, and together, make the highest quality softwares in the realm of ecommerce.
As our organization is expanding rapidly and will grow a lot the coming years, both within Sweden and internationally, we need you to take the lead of the frontend stack and help our growing team with technical directions .
A successful candidate will heavily contribute in ongoing coding related tasks/features and may also contribute to scaling and managing Spotin’s frontend team.
- Practical experience in the field of computer science or an equivalent degree
- 5 years of proven software development experience, or 3 year with an advanced degree
- Located in Luleå or willing to relocate to Luleå permanently
- Having a valid Swedish work permit (no visa sponsorship)
- Excellent knowledge of software development and related concepts in general
- Ability to develop high quality frontend backbones for web applications
- Good understanding of PHP and backend as well as relational databases
- Solid knowledge in working with RESTful API:s and JSON data
- Experience working with source control versioning systems (such as Git)
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good understanding of Bash scripting
- Feeling convenient working in Unix/Linux development environments (macOS or Linux)
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- Vue, React, Angular frameworks
- Nginx server
- Build Tools (e.g. web pack)
We are providing a good mentorship for your knowledge and plan for your career accordingly. We are open to adjust the workplace based on your preference and needs as much as possible.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.