Företag: Lowell Group
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-27
We’re looking for a Lead Pricing Analyst to join our established team.
We’re looking for a Lead Pricing Analyst to join our established team!
The successful candidate will own the production of valuation analysis for new debt purchase transactions, including those entailing significant prospective capital expenditure, and thus to fulfil a business-critical function in both facilitating and safe-guarding the very start of the company’s DP value chain.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the valuation analysis and investment case assessment of new prospective Debt Purchase transactions assigned to you, and which will typically entail the larger, riskier and/or more complex transactions being evaluated within the region at any moment in time.
- Provide analytic and thought leadership for Lowell’s asset valuation activities, serving as a broad subject matter expert in data analytics
- Generate high quality presentations, covering the pricing evaluation of new debt purchase opportunities, to be delivered at Investment Committee (including Nordic and Group Executive members) for well-informed purchase and investment decisions.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business (including Client Teams, Portfolio Forensics, Operations and Compliance) to understand client context and portfolio performance in order to complete robust transaction evaluations as part of a wider deal team that is responsible for the shared goal of managing new Debt Purchase opportunities.
- Provide general oversight of the work of other analysts within the team offering coaching and support to facilitate their development and fulfilment of goals.
- Provide analytic thought leadership in partnership with the wider team to ensure continuous improvement of processes and success on project goals that help realize the team’s overall strategy.
- Work closely with the regional Pricing team leader to provide support in the day-to-day running of the team to maintain delivery at an unwavering high standard and colleague engagement, including through periods of peak demand.
- Provide integral support to periodic corporate-level projects typically focused on corporate finance and balance sheet management initiatives.
What do we need from you?
- Masters or Undergraduate degree in economics, business, or a quantitative field (or equivalent experience)
- Day-to-day experience with SQL or equivalent programming language (SQL, Python, R etc.) is essential
- Practitioner background likely to include 5+ years of direct experience with asset valuation, cash flow forecasting and portfolio analysis
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Excellent skill set concerning asset valuation, including the analysis, forecasting and valuation of cash flows using relevant financial techniques (including NPV).
- Experience of working in a dynamic commercial environment, facing numerous simultaneous deliverables at any one time, often characterized by short timescales and shifting priorities.
- Ability to analyses and understand portfolio characteristics and operational activities in the context of assessing portfolio performance.
- Possess a leading capability to assess varied investment opportunities in order to form considered appraisals and make associated decisions relating to significant capital expenditure.
- Experience of using data to drive insight, engage stakeholders and facilitate robust decision making.
- Someone who takes real enjoyment in utilizing your skills in a solutions orientated, problem solving approach, and in doing so will make a significant contribution to the on-going growth of the group.
- Leading organizing
What do we offer you?
Being part of Team Lowell means being part of a dynamic growing company where you can put your talent to the test and grow your skills-base and career. We want everyone who works at Lowell to thrive, so we’ve created a workplace and culture we know you’ll love. Here, you’ll be supported throughout your working and your personal life. We provide work-related training to equip you with the right tools and we take your mental and physical health seriously. We have a range of benefits in place to make Lowell the employer you’ve been dreaming of.