Företag: Starbreeze AB
Do you want to work with an award-winning team by creating content for Payday, one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry? As a Graphical Designer you will, together with the Marketing Creative Director and Art Lead, be responsible for the creation & development of the marketing material, advertising content, social assets and other graphical assets needed to promote the game in the best possible way.
This role will place a high demand on having a broad graphical design knowledge and one’s ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate will possess a strong design aesthetic, as well as good communication skills, both spoken and written, as well as visual.
The expectation to be self-driven and motivated is high, you are expected to take your specific area, evolve and drive it with minimum inputs if necessary.
– Development of high-quality marketing and branding material for our AAA game(s)
– Understand and utilize an established visual style of the game
– Work within and together with the narrative design to establish and portray the branding of the world
– Researching and proposing concept and reference images together with the Creative Director and Art Lead
– Participate in design choices and communicate with peers, managers and vendors
– Work closely with the concept team to align on visual goals and marketing material
– Working together with producers, leads, directors and other teams to push the quality and creativity on the project
– Create visual material for product pitches, presentations and events
– Create visual assets for social media, newsletter, blog and webinars
– At least 3+ years of experience working as a Graphical Designer
– A strong understanding of typography, iconography, and branding development
– Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Big plus if you have been working with Adobe After Effects and Blender
– Fluent in English with good communication skills
– Wide variety in style to be able to cover the full spectrum of branding
– Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic, composition and design skill
To be successful in this position you are/have/can:
– Experience working with advertising, branding and marketing projects/campaigns
– Ability to work in a team and communicate well
– Being proactive
– Good with time estimations, scope assessments and prioritizing within a team structure
– Ability to handle fast turnarounds
– Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Still reading? Good…because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
– Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
– Yearly wellness benefit
– Referral bonuses
– 6 weeks paid vacation per year
– Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
– 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
– Relocation support if you move from abroad
– Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.