Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-06
Do you want to be a key player in creating a new and disruptive global beauty brand at H&M BEAUTY?
Within the newly created Business Unit H&M Lifestyle Brands, we apply the strong heritage of H&M to new industries, to add excitement and energy to our offer and strengthening the H&M brand. H&M Lifestyle Brands includes H&M HOME, H&M BEAUTY and H&M SPORT.
At H&M BEAUTY, progress is our creed and passion is what drives us. We will throw the beauty parties no one wants to miss, be featured in beauty bags worldwide – and be that favorite lipstick on your bathroom shelf.
Through our knowledge, experience and pure passion for what we do, we aim to deliver excellence to our customers – and we want to get even better at it. We believe that different perspectives are an asset in every team, and that’s why we’re looking for new mindsets and viewpoints to join us. Our enthusiasm for all things beauty is what makes the success of our team – join our H&M beauty journey, we want you on board!
As a Marketing Project Manager at H&M Beauty you will work in an entrepreneurial environment, where a flexible and prestige less mindset is key. The marketing team at H&M Beauty work close together to reach success and have a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work closely together with other functions within H&M Beauty such as Assortment, Sales and Expansion teams but also with central teams at H&M and H&M Lifestyle brands as well as with regions and local markets. You will also lead the collaboration with external agencies and partners for your projects.
- Responsible mainly for our store and expansion projects, from brief to final delivery
- Delivery: Effectively manage projects/teams to deliver excellent result on time, on budget and on brand.
- Follow-up: Analyze time plan, project plan and results in order to measure effectiveness.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are a strategic and creative person, a doer always with a result-oriented mindset. You have a problem-solving attitude and the ability to adapt to new and sometimes undefined conditions are essential, as well as you are structured, flexible and like taking responsibility and can organize, prioritize and plan realistically. You are creative and not afraid to try new ways of working/thinking outside the box, rolling up your sleeves and get the problem solved and you are a self-starter that can work independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment. In addition, you are a peoples-person with leadership skills and a can-do attitude with a genuine interest in beauty, trends, retail and are eager to communicate with our beauty customers.
Also, we’d love to meet someone who:
- Has 5-10 years’ experience of project management within marketing and retail, preferably within Beauty/Fashion.
- Experience from retail marketing projects
- Have a degree within marketing
- Experience from working with external agencies
- Experience from budget planning and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
This is a full-time position, located in the new H&M Beauty office at Jakobsbergsgatan in Stockholm city center.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your resume in English (no need for cover letter) as soon as possible, but no later than the 15th of May. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.