Företag: Medhouse AB
Medhouse is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to an exciting Nordic role at Santen!
Santen Pharmaceutical is a renowned global pharmaceutical company, that exclusively focus on ophthalmology for the benefit of their caregiver, customers and their patients. Across Europe, Santen is today recognized as a leading player in glaucoma and dry eyes treatment. Through Santen’s global business activities, they aim to improve quality of life for patients around the world by harnessing the deep-rooted patient centric approach and its expertise and technical capabilities in ophthalmology, which they have built up over the 130 years of their company’s history. At Santen you will get the opportunity to work in an agile and flexible organization with positive colleagues helping each other.
About the role
As Nordic Brand Manager you will lead and be responsible for the product portfolio in the area of dry eyes. You will both work strategically and operationally and work closely with the sales teams in each Nordic country. In this role you will for example coordinate the brand planning process to develop the strategic and tactical plans for the brands and ensuring that each brand is clearly positioned in the market.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Develop and contribute to brand planning activities in the dry eyes area
- Support your colleagues with presentations and material to customer visits and sales events
- Create campaigns and ensure that every campaign is in line with the brand strategy
- Supporting the implementation of Congress activities to ensure Santen has strong presence at key congresses/events
- Participate into the cross-functional development of the NORDIC annual brand/therapeutic area plan
- Work closely with external agencies to ensure marketing projects meet defined objectives
- Identifying and sharing best practices and key learnings with your Nordic colleagues
For this role we are looking for a person who is strategic and who has the ability to build strong competitive brands. You are a creative person who likes to think outside the box and to develop new ideas together with your colleagues. Further, you have strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work in cross functional teams. For this role we are searching for an analytical person who has deep expertise in identifying key market & customer insights.
- Brand Management experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably from a Nordic role
- Experience in the ophthalmology-area is preferred, ideally from different sub-therapy areas like e.g. surgical, devices & Rx
- Experience within digital marketing and knowledge of various social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This is a full-time position at Santen. The desired start date is as soon as possible. For this role they are primarily looking for a person in Sweden, but it also works if you live in Norway or Finland.
Do you have any questions about the role?
Please contact Anna Maria Lindqvist; 070 58 92 319 / email@example.com OR Olivia Johansson; 070-250 65 85 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application as soon as possible, we process applications and conduct interviews continuously during the application period!