Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-27
Do you have a passion for paint, E-Commerce, digital development and B2B sales? Would you like to work at a global company within the Nordic region dealing with high end paint brands such as Nordsjö, Caparol and Sikkens? Are you a team player who thrives in a business where there is a strong focus on collaboration between colleagues to achieve results? Are you a ’doer’ that can handle a variety of tasks within digital, sales and marketing? If yes, we would love to get your application for the role as Nordic E-Commerce Manager at AkzoNobel!
What will you do?
As the Nordic E-Commerce Manager, you will belong to the Nordic Stores Team. You will be responsible for activating the B2B customers online and to some extent offline, driving sales through marketing campaigns and activities, and by continue to develop our digital tool. You will work with the Stores and Sales teams, Marketing, and the Category team to identify opportunities for value creation and drive traffic. You will engage personally with customers to build an understanding of their needs.
In this role your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Category teams to develop and execute a long-term strategy to maximize sales and profitability.
- Support the creation of an unrivalled online customer experience which showcases our product and services. Driving constant innovation and evolution.
- You will be coordinating in-stores events and activation together with stores, and internal and external specialists to showcase and promote the digital tool to our customers.
- Create supporting materials to drive activation of products and online usage.
- Analyse trading and use age patterns by customer group and understand the sales curve, reporting findings, identifying opportunities to maximize online sales and profitability.
- Constantly keep up to date about competing solutions in the Nordic market.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure that the strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy.
- In order to optimize the digital buying journey for the AkzoNobel customers, you will have weekly meetings with the other European stakeholders to discuss new developments and improvements.
- You will also take part of monthly sprints together with the European team as well as with external developers, solution architects and platform owners.
This is a permanent employment starting as soon as possible for you. You will be places at our site just outside Malmö, and you will report to the Head of Stores Nordics.
Who are you?
As a person you can react fast and take direct actions when needed. You should be able to quickly navigate between high-level strategy planning and hands-on tasks. You are flexible and open-minded to new ideas and have an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment without losing track on priorities. You are a passionate, open-minded team player and self-going ”doer” with speed and engagement, with a high level of drive and energy, that enjoy working in a high pace environment. In additional we see that you have following:
- Experience of working with E-Com for at least three years
- Experience in digital marketing and activation
- Experience to work cross-functional
- Knowledge and understanding of UX and digital development
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- University degree within E-Com, Sales or Marketing
- Previous experience within B2B is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
At AkzoNobel you are met by a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We work together with a focus on innovation and sustainability, to be the leader in our industry. Diversity enriches our workplaces, and we work actively together with our employees to make them thrive and develop. We work strategically to become a better employer. This has resulted in that we have been appointed one of Sweden’s Karriärföretag and received Top Employer certification 2022. We offer you an international working environment where you take on rewarding and challenging tasks that broaden your horizon and develop you in your role. You will work with competent and like-minded colleagues who share your attitude and enthusiasm. Welcome!
We welcome people from all different backgrounds who see sustainability, safety and innovation as important principles. If you have a passion for paint, then take the step and submit your application already today for your chance to work together with us!
We do not accept applications via email or phone.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact Klas Tengroth, Head of Stores Nordics, +46 709 490 835
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Christina Borin, Talent Acquisition Lead Nordics, +46 76 112 8564