Företag: Epidemic Sound
Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-28
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Our Marketing Operations team is now looking for a Paid Creative Manager! Our team ensures content quality, brand tonality and marketing strategies in various content and campaigns.
As a Paid Creative Manager, you work closely with the Performance Marketing team – working from conception to execution and optimization of our creatives across all paid channels.
We are looking for someone with a background within performance marketing and preferably experience from a SaaS company.
How you’ll make an impact:
– Responsible for leading the production from conception to execution and optimization of our creatives across all paid channels.
– Collaborate with our in-house agency and/or external agencies to carry out productions.
– Build and develop cases to motivate further creative investments.
– Enable consistent high-quality output.
– Overall responsible for project process, contracts, timelines, deliverables, budget, scope and resources.
– Set goals, monitor campaign performance and results together with the Performance Marketing team. Drive learnings from previous projects to ensure continuous improvements.
Who you are:
– 2+ years of producing content for social media
– Majorly organized, curiously creative and loves data
– Experience working together with analytics to optimize creatives
– Familiar with the digital marketing space (SEO, SEM, marketing automation, affiliates)
– Effective communicator – great listener, observer and a strong presenter
– A self-starter who takes initiative to get things done
– Positive, team-first attitude
– Fluency in English
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → … ( )
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash ( ) is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.