Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-21
PRODUCT & CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Why (you want this job):
Do you want to work in a highly collaborative environment in one of the fastest evolving industries there is?
We offer a truly inspiring and flexible work environment where you will be empowered to follow your passion, see possibilities, and continuously evolve. Not to mention, a top-class benefits program and one of the friendliest teams on the globe!
Accedo is looking for a talented and experienced Product & Content Marketing Manager to join our team at the Stockholm headquarters.
You will be responsible for articulating and executing the Marketing strategy and go-to-market for Accedo’s award-winning Saas platform, Accedo One. In close collaboration with the Product team, you will lead the creation of messaging that resonates with our audience by turning features into benefits that truly impact different target personas. You will also work together with our Solution & Partnerships functions to execute Marketing and content initiatives that aim at promoting product-driven solutions across Accedo’s portfolio.
In this role, you will:
- Define and execute multi-channel demand-generation strategies to attract, convert, and retain different customer segments.
- Continuously refine and evolve the product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and a deep understanding of our industry.
- Drive and execute an aggressive high-value content plan with a focus on turning product features and new releases into benefits that excite and convert audiences.
- Own the communication of monthly releases and new launches to build excitement and understanding of our product, internally as well as amongst existing and prospective customers.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports, and web copy
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write a clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Work closely with other teams and our technology partners on joint marketing initiatives and content that help generate demand for our products.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Accedo One:
Accedo One is the no-code platform for video service providers in media. Launch your first service in a matter of days instead of months or migrate an existing service. Quickly create applications on the most popular platforms, web, mobile, and TVs. Pick and choose the partners suitable for your wallet and market without writing a line of code. Our partner marketplace contains everything you need to start making money from your videos.
Grow your video business with Accedo One
Accedo is a global video solutions provider, pioneering some of the world’s most impactful multi-screen experiences. We enable businesses of all shapes and sizes to continuously grow, evolve, and innovate their offerings across regions, platforms, and devices. We leverage our long-standing experience and a solid focus on innovation to create premium experiences for best-in-class organizations including NBC Universal, Deutsche Telekom, Telefónica, Showtime, CNN, Tata Sky, and TVNZ.
Accedo was founded in 2004 and today has over 600 employees in 16 offices across the world.
What (you bring to the table):
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing in a fast-moving tech environment.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills along with the ability to express yourself flawlessly in both written and oral communication.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in a high expectations, fast-moving environment
- Experience engaging with product and engineering teams on addressing the needs of both current and prospective customers.
- Quantitative analytical experience with the ability to turn insights into strong marketing messages.
- Experience working with website management, including content, visuals, and SEO optimizations.
- Knowledge of how to successfully execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns is a huge plus.
- Previous experience working with B2B SaaS products is also a significant advantage.