Guided by our motivation to create a better everyday life for the many people, we are driving human-centered-design into all areas of the organization to put the customer and coworker at the center of everything we do.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers and coworkers alike, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating, and improving in perpetuity. We do not exist without our customers and coworkers and believe that we report to them. Their feedback is our success and our failure.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Digital Experience Design: Product UX Design, Strategic Experience Design, Data Experience Design, Experience Design Research, Emerging Tech Design, Digital Taxonomy, Content Strategy, Experience Writing, Optimization Writing, Inclusive Design, Design Systems, Motion Design, and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
We are growing the Digital Experience Design organization and need passionate Product UX Designers to help drive IKEA into the future!
As a Product UX Designer, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across UX, Product, Data and Engineering, to deliver world-class digital experiences.
On a daily basis you will:
- Create and produce a wide variety of Design deliverables that communicates your designs to stakeholders
- Define strong evidenced-based design rationales for your work and advocate for those decisions
- Contribute and actively participate in agile ceremonies together with a product team where necessary
- Work directly with developers to support the feasibility and implementation of your designs
- Cultivate a deep understanding of users through observing and executing various iterative user research methodologies
Why we’ll love you:
- You have experience as a Product UX Designer in a B2B or B2C context
- You have worked in a cross-functional product team environment
- You understand how to measure the business value of design
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating academic and/or industry knowledge of various areas of Product UX Design
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At Group Digital, we set the global digital agenda in order to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing company. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using new and existing technology with agile delivery methods. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend technical, people and business skills needed to continuous development and growth.
Where our Digital Transformation is allowing us to create new ways we meet and interact with our customers and co-workers, our Digital Experience Design team is responsible for shaping what the future actually looks like. The team has a clear vision: to create everyday digital experiences for the many people through our human-centric methodologies that enable design, inspiration and innovation.
Five principles guide us
- Design puts people first
- Design brings confidence to decisions
- Design is a catalyst for growth
- Design brings ideas to life
- Design empowers the many people
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
Our organization has coworkers in Amsterdam, Sweden, Madrid, Shanghai and Philadelphia.
Please note that we don’t handle any applications on mail and in English only.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the recruitment specialist email@example.com
Our primary concern since the outbreak of corona virus has been the health and safety of our co-workers and candidates. Because of this, we have adapted our recruiting processes to be fully digital.
We would love to meet our candidates face to face, but to prevent the spread of the virus this recruitment will be handled through digital appointments and solutions.