Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-23
Are you passionate about data-driven analytics?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Be part of the fast-growing business unit Customer Regulatory Management, responsible for developing and managing processes and tools for managing customer-related regulatory requirements within the business area Swedish Banking
– Work within a team responsible for performing regulatory risk and customer-related data analysis
– Have a central role within the unit responsible for managing requirements and management of risk-related IT systems and tools, as well as development and management of regulatory risk models
– Work cross-functional with other internal analytics and data science teams on joint development projects
– Extract data and perform analysis from the Bank’s main internal data layers and consolidate data for analysis in BI-applications
– Be responsible for the development of processes and automation for inflow and outflow of data
– Have a lead role in ensuring an efficient and automated process for consolidated data
What is needed in this role:
– Master of Science in Engineering or other relevant degree with a focus on IT, data, statistics, mathematics, or econometrics
– 3-5 years of relevant work experience from data analysis and BI, preferably within the financial industry or as a consultant
– Understanding and hands-on experience of complex data environments
– Solid experience in in advanced data analysis including SQL, Excel (VBA)
– Knowledge and experience from working with BI-solutions e.g Qlik Sense, Power BI and MS Strategy
– You are efficient and independent and have a burning interest in carrying out and developing data driven analysis and creating new solutions with the ability to build relationships and create stakeholder commitment throughout the organisation
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
Join our team and …
help us reach the goal of becoming an industry leader in data driven regulatory analysis. Our workplace culture stands on the foundations of a helpful team spirit and solution-oriented approach of self-leadership. As a manager, I am open and committed to your development and I strive to always be available to all my team members. If you work with me, you will have a manager who is dedicated to support you to reach your full potential. But most important of all is that we do the job together with a smile!” David Andersson Wedén, your future manager
We look forward to your application at 30.04.2022 the latest.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: David Andersson Wedén, +46(0)722155140
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46(0)404242508
Finansförbundet: Camilla Linder, +46(0)858596702
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.