We recognize talent comes from a wealth of experience and ideas beyond just the technical specifications of a role. If you feel like you can make a meaningful impact even if you don’t necessarily check all the listed requirements, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills supplemented with drive are cornerstones to innovation and excellence and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process and review .
Who We Are
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) Nordics is a fast growth business with vision to significantly scale up over the next five years and beyond. Coverage of companies in the Digital space are a core part of this strategy, and will be a major revenue contributor to the cluster’s expansion. The primary responsibilities for the Relationship Manager – Digital will be to build relationships and provide solutions for Nordic Digital/Technology CCB clients. The job involves day-to-day co-operation with Citi colleagues in various countries, including relationship, product and implementation teams. Responsibilities also include active engagement in projects related to additional products and functionalities offered by the CCB team across the region for Digital companies.
The key outline of this Stockholm-based role is to help nurture the growth of revenues from CCB clients in the Digital space who are headquartered in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. An ongoing commitment in Identifying new revenue streams and flows, support and own RFPs and deepen wallet penetration for revenue realisation. Through those activities, you’ll achieve an annual growth rate in revenue for the recently launched Nordics CCB business whilst overseeing your clients’ sales performance.
- Acquire new, multi-product, Digital customers for the Bank. Also client level planning, budget and revenue responsibilities;
- Managing relationships and providing service for CCB Digital customers in the Nordic countries;
- Proper account planning is expected, the RM has to determine and plan the future relationship, business opportunities, products to sell, etc.;
- Work closely with EMEA Digital Head & EMEA Digital Team, EMEA implementation team, CCB Cash Sales Transactors, Markets experts and junior staff on a daily basis;
- Monitoring and supporting the products’ implementation process;
- Managing customers and transactions in the CRM platform;
- Close cooperation with Banking Capital Markets and Advisory teams to address opportunities within the regional Digital space;
- Frequent interaction with other CCB structures across the globe;
- Verifying adherence to global Know Your Customer (KYC) standards during the onboarding and periodic review processes;
- Maintaining overall control and accountability for the managed cross-border transactions referrals;
- Participate at Nordics ecosystem that supports Digital companies, market events and drive thought leadership / partnership;
- Participate in structuring new product solutions specific to Digital clients and the industry segment.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital/technology market, customers, ecosystem, competition, local regulations;
- Good knowledge of corporate finance, FX, cash management and trade products are needed;
- Thorough understanding of banking products for digital/technology customers;
- Experience in Commercial / Relationship Banking with international customers;
- Ability to assess credit risk of digital/technology companies;
- Experience of the implementation / onboarding process;
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with the local and EMEA Digital Team, as well as requesting support from the appropriate team members as required;
- Exploring issues and generating solutions. Analysis and use of a diverse range of environmental and business information to identify business priorities and making decisions to deliver business benefits;
- Ability to engage appropriately at all levels in the organization and build relationships with a variety of business and external sources;
- English – Fluent;
- Nordic Languages – Advantageous.
What’s in it for you
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity, we value and demand respect for others and opportunities to develop are widely available to all;
- We promote training programmes which support product and credit knowledge expansion and coaching/mentoring with Seniors;
- We ensure regularity of 1:1 dialogue to monitor and support both management of the client portfolio and to identify personal and professional growth opportunities via an Individual Development Plan;
- 51% of our employees are women, 24% of our Director’s and Managing Directors are women;
- In the Nordic Region around 46% of our employees are women and our workforce consist of over 20 different nationalities;
- 2020 Awards from Global Trade Review Leaders in Trade, Treasury Today Adam Smith Awards, Monarch Innovation Awards, Euromoney Trade Finance Survey, Global Finance Awards.
This Role is a “Controlled Function” Role as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland Reform Act 2010 and Principal Regulations 2011, and amending Regulations 2014, 2015
Job Family Group: Commercial and Business Sales
Job Family: Relationship Management
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (”Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .