Företag: H&M Group
Shaping the future of fashion with people, data, and tech – The fashion and retail industries are going through a transformation, driven by customers technology and sustainability expectations. At H&M Group, we want to shape the future of retail by harnessing the power of smart tech and data. With our 74-year history of innovation, we understand the need to collaborate and co-create with engineers and tech specialists around the world to achieve our vision.
We are creative minds; testing, experimenting, learning, and growing. With our strong values as our guide, we are empowered to create, innovate, and deliver. We work in multiple areas of the tech field. From AI to data-driven business development, user experience to engineering. We turn business challenges into innovative tech solutions – making H&M Group a global leader in combining tech, fashion and design.
Are you a Senior Data Scientist that wants to work with one of the fashion industries biggest data sets and use cutting edge technology to make an impact on a global scale? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our recommendation engine product team within the AI Domain at H&M Group Business Tech. This role comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun. To be able to succeed in this role, we believe you have a strong foundation in analytics, mathematical modeling, computer science, and deep learning – coupled with a strong business sense. You proactively fetch information from various sources and analyze it for better understanding about how the business performs.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will:
- Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders.
- Help to develop and scale a cutting-edge recommendation engine, evaluating various datasets, including feature engineering, testing, and constantly improving performance of the models.
- Develop existing use cases and formulate short and long term solutions to bring the most value to the existing stakeholders.
- Communicate and present the outcomes to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Design, perform and analyze a/b testings
- Participate in designing an architecture and scalable infrastructure to address product needs
Who you are:
- You are flexible, creative, motivated team player and willing to work in an environment that is not always completely formalized.
- Have a degree within applied mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering or similar field (e.g. machine learning) and a strong will to continuously develop your skillset
- A hands-on person (python/py-spark) and a problem solver, you thrive in solving practical business problems with data and machine learning models
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and generate insights and you have strong communication skills, orally and in writing. You are able to drive forward the best solutions
- Have 5+ years working experience in data science and machine learning.
In addition we highly appreciate:
- Experience in working with production level machine learning systems, Spark and distributed computing.
- Experience in recommendation systems, real time data and optimization.
- Experience with GCP infrastructure and built-in APIs
What we offer!
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. you are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm, starting as soon as possible.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible. We screen applications on a continuous basis.
Kindly do not send applications to this email address, due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application!