Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-02
Who are we?
H&M Group is a family of brands with the desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable and circular way. Rapid technological development is transforming the fashion retail industry. We seize this opportunity to not only challenge ourselves, but the whole industry with the aim to be the most impactful ecosystem.
We operate on a large scale across 74 markets. From AI to data-driven business development, user experience to engineering, we turn business challenges into innovative tech solutions – making H&M Group a global leader in combining tech, fashion, and design.
What we offer!
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. you are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future and we have fun every day.
Store Design product mission is to provide efficient tools for designing, sharing, and visualizing physical stores that attract our customers at the H&M Group. We work together with Group Expansion, who’s responsibility is to create the most commercial stores in a cost-efficient way, which includes development and design of interior products, planning and layout of each individual store and purchase of the interior products. We are right now in an exciting journey, evaluating the use of 3D store design and collaboration models leading to future live updated digital twins.
As a Software Engineer within Store Design team, you will work with the CAD solutions to develop tools required to manage the store expansion. We are looking for you who have experience of working backend, can program and preferably with Database and cloud API knowledge, and it’s beneficial if you know the AutoCAD’s API and be able to develop customizations. You will contribute to all development activities following appropriate methodologies and applying a repeatable, systematic, and quantifiable approach to the development process. This role includes also defining and creating integrations with other systems. The ideal candidate will apply DevOps practices to maintain and upgrade existing systems and investigate future technologies in line with H&Ms strategic vision. Together with the team, you will collect requirements and needs and be in close dialogue with different stakeholders throughout the organization.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Drive the design, development, pipelines, and deployment of CAD tools
- Integrate software with existing software/systems
- Communicating with product management and other teams about interfaces and dependencies
- All aspects of application management at an enterprise level, including client/server installations, configurations, packaging, deployment, maintenance, and support
- Ability to assess new technologies and determine a solution for enterprise implementation
- Work closely with senior developers, software engineers, and data scientist to gain additional knowledge and expertise
- Document software solutions and ensure that technical documentation meets H&M standards
We believe you have experience of working with similar tasks. With your social competence and strong communication skills, you are able to collaborate with stakeholders and users, as well as Business Tech colleagues, both local and global. You understand agile ways of working and have the ability to create solution proposals and estimates based on the business’s needs and added value.
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting – we will test, fail, and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
You have 3 years (or more) of experience in some / several of the following:
- Autodesk Revit
- Azure API
- BIM 360, BIM cloud
- Python, .net and other programming knowledge
- Dynamo, Grasshopper
- Strong knowledge in Programming and Database administration
- Agile, Scrum, DevOps experience preferred
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, planning, and abstract thinking
- Multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm, Sweden. We will review and interview on-going so please apply as soon as possible but not later than May 29th If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner A