Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-08-09
Position at LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK.
The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a sports enthusiast to be responsible for the group strategy, voice, and perhaps the face of LeoVegas Group across sports related social media platforms. This role will enable you to use your full strategic and creative talent in creating and communicating engaging content to sports fans and customers across our social media platforms and brands. You will be a key part of the sportsbook marketing team and responsible to set out a social media strategy and direction. Together with the rest of the members in the team, and in close collaboration with local market functions, we execute the strategy by educating, evangelizing, collaborating, and executing global and local initiatives within social media. This role is based in our office in Stockholm, and work closely with several internal functions, like marketing production, affiliation, paid media as well as with country managers across the organization. Occasional travel is required.
What you will do:
- Create & execute the social media strategy for the group
- Create a content development & influencer strategy for the group and its brands
- Drive social media follower growth and engagement
- Create compelling social media campaigns and content
- Test out and evaluate new social media platforms and channels
- Liaise and collaborate with country teams on local strategy execution
- Escalating insights and customer pain points to relevant departments
- Evangelize about sports social media within the group
- Evaluate campaigns, and present actionable insights to improve social performance
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a proven track record of creating and executing social media strategies, preferably across multiple markets
- Good experience of devising and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to design and edit social multimedia content
- Proficient use of Photoshop and the necessary skills to create statistical graphics, memes and social media imagery (Demonstrated through examples of graphics and/or design work)
- Has interest in and in depth understanding of sports, in Sweden and globally
- Has an understanding of the betting industry
- Has experience with reporting social media analytics & performance data from the main networks like Meta, Twitter, Tiktok etc
- Can drive expekt core KPI growth through social media
**As our company working language is English so we’d like to see your CV in English please**
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
1-2 days working from the office and the rest is working from home.
Compensation & Benefits:
● Competitive basic salary
● Life – Occupational injuries & sickness insurance
● Possibility to enroll in an attractive private health care insurance for both you and your partner
● 3,000 SEK wellness contribution p/a
● 30 annual vacation days
● 1,500 SEK tech allowance
● Occupational Pension – Details on request
● Benify – A benefits portal with lots of attractive discounts
● Parental pay when you have worked for us 1 year+
● Plenty of great company events!
● Mobile Phone & Laptop
● If you are not based in the job location, we will also provide you with a relocation package including flights and 2 months accommodation.