Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-22
Do you want to make your mark on user interfaces that reach millions of people every day? We’re looking for an experienced UX designer with a broad skillset responsible for user experience in feature development for the Internetbank SE.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Further develop the user experience of our digital products in our Internetbank for web, in alignment with other designers and relevant stakeholders.
– Together with other designers, stakeholders and a cross functional team, find solutions for how our products and services are presented in a consistent and inspiring way in our Internetbank SE.
– Work closely with a cross functional team, participate and contribute to the team’s agile ceremonies such as daily stand-up’s, refinement meetings and retrospectives.
– Support and be the bridge between the UI team and the Internetbank team SE.
– Collaborate and support UX designers across value streams in all product areas of the Internetbank. Coordination of design work in order to ensure consistent design and develop common solutions in the UI components.
– Design the user experience in selected areas of the Internetbank web by using design methods like sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flow diagrams, etc.
– Develop and understanding of end user goals, needs and behaviours by planning and executing user research activities like interviews, observations, usability tests, surveys, etc.
– Last but not least; be part of and contribute to the Swedbank UX Community with close to 70 designers working on all our different digital touchpoints.
What is needed in this role:
– A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a UX design role.
– Fluency using design tools like Sketch and InVision.
– Broad experience from different parts of the design process – user research, usability testing, concepts, wireframing and UI design.
– An interest in collaborating with many different stakeholders, coordinating, holding workshops and connecting people.
– Great communication skills and an ability to rally people to your cause.
– Empathy and an interest for the end user.
– Preferably experience from building and working within design systems.
– Pragmatic mindset and ability to move between concrete design tasks while taking the larger picture in consideration.
– Proficient in English and Swedish.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
Join our team and …
You’ll be part of the journey of establishing design as a force to be reckoned with in an organisation of 14 000 people, reaching over 7 million customers.
We’re committed to the well-being and development of our employees! We’ll do our utmost to create conditions where you can grow and thrive personally and professionally. We offer a friendly and collaborative atmosphere where you will work closely with talented and committed colleagues. As a manager, my main goal is to help you succeed in the role and my focus is to remove any obstacles for the team. Your work will make a real difference!” Agnes Källander Abenius, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.05.2022.
Recruiting manager: Agnes Källander Abenius +46 8 585 957 38
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 70 693 00 28
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 70 372 06 19
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.