Digital Marketing and Data Driven Analytics
Digital Marketing is the backbone element which uses platforms and digital technologies, such as any kind of device to maintain connected to the users. Once the users are part of this ecosystem, the companies convert this random data in accurate algorithms to improve the effectiveness of any marketing campaign.
About this course
This course will be composed by four weeks, in each one the student will have the possibility to analyze different perspectives about the rationale of businesses and how they innovate their way to satisfy the expectations of their customers.
- Learning about the new digital communication trends as Influencer Marketing, to analyze how the advertising is moving from professional studios to the bedroom of an influencer.
- Understanding about the main role of the digital footprint of a person but also of a brand in the digital ecosystem.
- Learning about the SEO Fundamentals and why searching is the key component of any digital strategy.
- Analyzing the impact of SEM Alignment through the usage of different techniques and campaigns.
- Thinking about the UI/UX point of view, and why is so challenging to accomplish the needs and requirements from a customer.
- Navigating through Social Media, and analyze the impact of each of them.
Going deeper in the data world by data driven analytics and big data escalations from social media.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Influencer marketing and create the best strategy to approach your customer.
- Understand the importance of your brand in the digital ecosystem.
- Learn about the SEO Fundamentals.
- Analyze data curated from your social media strategies.
- Learn about UI/UX point of view.