Digital Marketing for Events
Sell out your event with a multi-platform digital strategy
Attract more attendees, generate more ticket sales and establish a loyal fanbase – all with this digital marketing for events course.
This is a complete course on how to marketing your event successfully in the current digital environment. Cut through the noise and get your event infront of the right audience across multiple marketing channels.
The methods outlined in this course are applicable to any size of event, whether it’s a 100 capacity educational talk, a 2,000 capacity conference or a 15,000 capacity music festival.
You will be able to create cost effective campaigns, using marketing channels your competitors won’t be using. You will learn how to create a website for your event, build a database with email and Messenger marketing. You will be able to identify the perfect ticket platform for your event and make little tweaks that can have a significant effect on your ticket sales. You will learn how to run advertisements across multiple social media platforms
By the end of the course you will know how to use a multitude of marketing tools to find new customers and turn them into loyal ambassadors for your event brand.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Event planning – how to create a simple plan for you event
- Event marketing – how to market your event across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google & YouTube and giving you the skills to run advertisements on other social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Pintrest.
- Ticket platforms – how to choose the right ticket platform or combination of platforms, how to get free traffic for your event, how to recruit ambassadors and reps to sell tickets for you, how to track purchases from different sources
- Registration phase – how to run a successful sign up for your event to maximise ticket sales upon launch
- How to maximise your reach during and post event
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Event organisers who want to maximise their ticket sales
- Students who are looking for a real world process on how to marketing events away from theory based learning
- Digital Marketing Managers looking to add event marketing to their skillset
WHAT KIND OF EVENTS CAN THIS BE APPLIED TO
- Music events
- Entertainment events
- Comedy events
- Educational talks
- Sporting events
- Charity events
- Hobby meetings
- Food & Drink events
I’ve been marketing events for over 5 year, starting while at University by creating an event brand that has since turned into a national touring event in the UK. I hold the position of Digital Marketing Manager for London’s biggest electronic music event promoters and am responsible for over 60 digital event campaigns each year, ranging from 300 – 25,000 capcity.
I pride myself on using the latest technologies to achieve sell out events, all while building loyal fanbases that keep on coming back for more.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course comes with a Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it’s a promise from myself that I will go out of my way to help you succeed and understand the methods taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Event marketers of all abilities
- Event Management Students
- Social Media Managers