Digital Marketing - SEO, Social Media, Content, Online Ads
Learn Digital Marketing Strategies, SEO, B2B, B2C, Search, Keywords, Social Media, Email Marketing, Content vs Paid Ads
Get instant access to a 65-page workbook on Digital Marketing
Introduce yourself to our community of students in this course and tell us your goals
Encouragement and celebration of your progress every step of the way: 25% > 50% > 75% & 100%
12 hours of clear and concise step by step instructions, lessons, and engagement
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the best Digital Marketing course. Learn how to apply Digital Marketing skills in the real world from world-class Industry experts.
What you will learn:
- Learn what is digital content marketing
- Know the different types of content
- Determine the purpose of content creation and the steps to create content
- Learn Effective Digital Marketing Strategies
- Discuss Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand what Search Engine Marketing is and its difference from SEO
- Discuss Search Media Marketing (SMM) and Digital Content Marketing
- Learn Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing
- Be able to create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Familiarize with the Steps on creating digital marketing strategies and its factors
- Create Strategy and learn the Things to Consider in Digital Marketing
- Understand what is B2B and B2C along with the different strategies
- Learn Search Engine Optimisation and The Different Search Engines
- Know how Google search engine works
- Determine the structure of google search results like ads and others
- What is Organic listing on Google search results and other factors
- Learn the different types of keywords for digital marketing
- Content that ranks example and keyword target and discussing other factors
- Important steps on keyword research – List of relevant keywords
- Discuss Meta tags and Meta Description on search content and other factors
- Understand Web traffic analysis with similar web tool
- Learn examples of backlinks on digital regenesys and other
- Know the different Social media platforms that you could use in doing business
- Discuss Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- How to Create and Customize a Facebook page
- Learn the different paid digital marketing metrics
- Understand the concept of digital marketing ads and other strategies
- Know how to use Facebook Ads Manager
- What is Twitter and its difference from other social media platforms
- Learn how to use LinkedIn
- Understand Email Marketing and how to use it to your advantage
- …and many more exciting digital marketing topics!
Contents and Overview
You’ll start with what is content marketing; Important points while creating content; Types of content – Written and visual; Types of content – audio and video; Purpose of content creation and Steps to create content; Practice tool for content and Content management phases; Learn Effective Marketing Strategies; Marketing Strategies and 7 C’s discussion; Search Engine Optimization; Search Engine Marketing and its difference from SEO; Search Media Marketing (SMM) and Content Marketing; Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing; Learn what is Earned Media; Learn what is Paid Media; Learn what is Owned Media and examples of Earned, Paid, and Owned Media; Steps on creating digital marketing strategies and its factors; Talking points on steps of digital marketing and discussing it on detail; Creating Strategy and Things to Consider in Digital Marketing; Lead Generation Discussion; Web traffic matrix; SEO Optimisation, Paid Digital Marketing Advertising, and Social Media Digital Marketing.
Then you will learn about What is B2B and B2C; Strategies for B2B and B2C; Search Engine Optimisation and The Different Search Engines; SEO Definition; How does google search engine works?; Structure of google search results like ads and others; What to target on google search result on your branding and talking about SEO; Organic listing on Google search results and other factors; Results based on search on google and its structure and other digital factors; What to type or search based on example like buying a laptop; Kinds of digital searches – Navigational, Informational, and Commercial.
We will also cover Describing keywords and definition; Types of Keywords – long tail and short tail keywords; Other Types of Keywords – Branded, Geographical, and Seasonal Keywords; How to write and structure a content; Content that ranks example and keyword target and discussing other factors; Length of words and 2 way of communication and other factors; FAQs, Videos and Media, and other factors on how to write content that ranks; Add keyword to make content friendly; Importance of keywords in making content friendly; Primary & Secondary Keywords; Important steps on keyword research – List of relevant keywords; Sort based on average monthly searches and competition of analysis; Overview of the last lesson about keywords; Practical guidelines on keyword placement; Placing primary keyword ,secondary keyword and placing keyword to content; Meta tags and meta description on search content and discussing other factors; Primary and secondary must be present on title, description and url; The importance of title on primary keyword and its relevance on the content; Adding secondary keywords on description and url; Determining image title and showing another example of article; How often repeat keywords , using example from other article and other factors; To make content friendly add keywords like primary and secondary keywords.
This course will also tackle Types of web traffic – Direct and organic traffic; Another type of web traffic – paid , referral and social media traffic; Free tools for web traffic; Best tools to increase web traffic; What is backlink; Example of backlinks on digital regenesys and other; Introduction to social media; Social media platforms that could use in doing business; Commercial aspects on social media and its good aspects of business marketing; Features of social media.
Next, you will learn Facebook Features and Contents; Track/optimize and scale activity; Creating facebook page, its features, and other factors of Facebook; Showing some examples of ads and creating page of Digital Regenesys; How people discover your page and how to manage your audience; Editing page info and adding social media account on Facebook page; Learn to create cover page using Canva; Creating logo on Canva and uploading it to the page; Creating cover photo and uploading it to the Facebook page; Adding more items and elements on cover photo and add social media site on page; Creating public post on Facebook page; Creating photo on Canva and Freepik for Facebook post; Adding emoji and customizing the post on Facebook; Creating event on Facebook; Insights on the boosting for Facebook post and customizing it; Other page on Facebook, insights on it and other factors on Facebook page; Digital Marketing in Ads – Campaign, Budget, Impression, Click; Another marketing in Ads – CTR, Bid Strategy and connecting it to other factors; Understanding the concept of marketing ads and other strategies; Introduction to Facebook Ads Manager; Creating a Facebook Campaign and customizing it; Continuation on creating Facebook Campaign and Targeting People on Campaign; Setting up Campaign on Facebook post like refined and narrowing audience; Targeting Audience by Custom Audience; Create a website custom audience and targeting people by customer list; Customizing Ad section and selecting media on campaign; Other factors on setting up Facebook campaign and finalizing it.
This course will also discuss What is Twitter and its difference from other social media platforms; Statistics Overview, Twitter Marketing and Strategy; Creating a post and poll on twitter and creating image on Canva; Navigating tweet options and embed tweet; Showing an example on embedding the tweet; Promoting thru Ads and adding list; Keeping track of people thru listing; Optimizing twitter account and showing other features and options; Maximizing your digital ads, videos by boosting your post on campaign and other factors; Continuation of group details, targeting features and review and launch campaign; Direct and Indirect Marketing and what is Content Digital Marketing; Important points while creating content; Types of Content – Written and Visual; Types of Content – Audio and Video; Purpose of Content Creation and Steps to Create Content; Practice Tool for Content and Content Management Phases; Introduction to LinkedIn; Signing in for LinkedIn and discussing its features and ads; Demonstration on how to create page on LinkedIn; Creating ad campaign on LinkedIn and Campaign group; Customizing Campaign group on LinkedIn and setting other features on it; Continuation of customization of campaign group and campaign manager.
Finally, we will cover Why email marketing ? – less cost and shows a higher ROI; Other factors on why email marketing; Email practices – define your audience, email marketing platform and test emails; How to measure email performance; Types of email campaign and grow email subscriber list; Segment email list for high open and click through rate; Email marketing tools and mobile digital marketing; The mobile hierarchy of needs and Important features; Strategy and practice tools; Digital marketing budget with sample and example of digital marketing plan; Skills for digital marketing; Navigating mailchimp and its standard rates for digital marketing; Features of mailchimp and customizing audience and contacts; Importing and tagging contacts; Creating campaign email and customizing it; Selecting template, uploading logo and customizing other factors; Designing ,creating email and customizing email for digital marketing; Customizing on content of mail and doing other factors; Embedding video on your campaign and sharing it; Learning other tool stripo, getting templates on it and exploring it.
You’ll get premium support and feedback to help you become more confident with digital marketing! We can’t wait to see you on the course!
Enrol now, and we’ll help you improve your digital marketing skills!
Peter and Digital Regenesys
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to grown their business through digital marketing
- Marketing people in organisations driving campaigns and launches
- Individuals who want to learn about building an online brand
- Anyone interested in learning more about digital marketing concepts