Digital Marketing: The Ultimate Guide to Strategic Marketing
Master Digital Marketing: Instagram, Optimization, Social Media, Analytics, SEO, PPC, Email, WebCopy, UX, Content Mkt
Latest Update – June 2021
At Oxford Learning Lab we know how busy you are to keep up with the latest development in technology. We decided to introduce a Fast-Track program starting from SEO.
These powerful lessons enable you to be a more effective marketer without waste time in useless presentations.
Our Digital Marketing Management course is perfect for the professionals – either independent or working for a company – to have an all-around understanding of the subject and able to solve practical problems or talk with subject matter experts with ease.
IMPORTANT: This course is very substantial, and updated on a regular basis. However, do not be scared! You can decide to learn specific topics OR go for the entire course. If you feel you know already some parts you can skip them and focus on other ones. Remember we are always here to help you!
Our Digital Marketing material has been developed with the support of top professionals from The Oxford College of Marketing. All our speakers have at least 15 years of experience in working and consulting for the top UK and US companies.
TEN GOALS YOU CAN ACHIEVE FROM ”DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT.”
- Apply the latest Psychology and Neuromarketing techniques to Outperform your competitors
- Increase the Conversion Rate of any of your marketing activity
- Define a Social Media Strategy to drive traffic and leads
- Avoid common mistakes that can cost you a fortune
- Perform market research to validate your idea
- Write Copy That Sells
- Fine tune your email marketing strategy
- Optimize your search engines ranking with SEO
- Create ads with Google Adwords that make you profits
- Measure results and track success with Google Analytics
14 TOPICS INCLUDED AND UPDATED IN THIS COURSE:
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Social Media Strategy for Business Growth
Social Media Channels
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Web Usability (UX)
Digital Marketing Research
Who this course is for:
- Professional Marketers
- Internet Start-Up
- Website Owners/Managers
- Marketing Consultants