How to Use Influencer Marketing in Your Marketing Funnel
Welcome to the Complete Influencer Marketing Course.
With this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the current influencer marketing landscape
- Create a complete influencer marketing strategy
- Learn how to classify, find, and identify influencers
- Learn how to connect, outreach, and onboard influencers
- Learn how to execute influencer marketing campaigns
- Learn how to analyse and measure influencer campaigns
This is an end-to-end influencer marketing course for marketers, business owners, and entrepreneurs who’re looking to explore influencers as a marketing channel.
Influencer Marketing can be used in any stage of the marketing funnel and for branding:
- Transactions / Conversions
Using Influencers is a powerful way to spread awareness about your brand, product, or service and also to boost sales and conversions.
People trust influencer recommendations more than direct banner ads. This is shown by data that has found the average ROI on influencer marketing to be 11X compared to banner ads.
Within influencer marketing, there are different approaches you can take based on the size of your business.
- You can choose to work with multiple nano influencers if you’re a startup or local business (at a reasonable price).
- If you have a higher budget and you’re looking to spread mass awareness, you can engage a mega influencer – celebrities fall into this category.
- In between nano and mega influencers, there are other strategies that you can use to engage Micro and Macro and we will discuss various strategies and approaches to work with influencers.
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers
- Business Owners
- Social Media Marketers
- Small Businesses