Klaviyo Email Marketing For eCommerce - 30-50% More Revenue!
Generate 30-50% More Revenue For Your eCom Store WITHOUT Spending Additional Paying FB/Google/Tiktok On Ad Spend!
Email Marketing Course For eCommerce By OXG Media
The Secrets Behind How To Increase Profitability In Your eCommerce Store OVERNIGHT Without Spending An Additional Dollar On FB, Google Or Tiktok
Do These Things Sound Familiar?
1. Your paid ads are generating the bulk of your e-commerce revenue and you are just sitting on 1000s (Thousands) of email addresses in your email list and doing nothing with it. You probably are even paying for email software that you are barely even using.
2. You don’t have an email backend to support your frontend paid ads acquisition marketing strategy, which makes it very dangerous as the prices of ads get higher overtime, squeezing your ROAS and that could mean the difference between you being profitable or in the red.
3. As the IOS stuff happens and frontend paid ads CPCs and CPMs increase with more competition, it’s getting increasingly more difficult to even break even with the thin margins in eCommerce, especially if you are not selling high ticket products.
4. You have spent so much on ads and acquisition trying to acquire customers, but neglect to extend that lifetime value (LTV) after the customer has bought from you the 1st time.
Let me ask you this question…
If facebook or google stops your ad account today…right now, do you still have a business?
Would you still be able to generate revenue?
Are you too reliant on paid advertising?
The #1 Biggest Issue With Platforms Like FB, Google Getting More Expensive & Why This Affects You
As more businesses are forced online to advertise, the ‘Facebook’ channel, the ‘Google’ Channel, is going to be flooded with other competitors.
Competitors are ok, they are a sign that there is money in the market, but it also means that it gets increasingly harder to differentiate from other businesses.
Imagine paying for a click on google, and when the search results show up, the customer is presented with 60 different options all offering the same thing…
With so many other options out in the marketplace, that ‘click’ you are paying for becomes a commodity, as shoppers can click the backspace button, seek other alternatives and move on with life.
What most eCommerce entrepreneurs don’t understand is that they are competing with other eCom businesses, you are not the only one in the space.
Customers have a limited $100 to spend and they will choose whether they are going to spend it with competitor A or with you.
If you are already spending so much money on ads, you should try to maximize every website visitor that comes to your store.
Imagine you had a conversion rate of 3% for example, that means for every 100 people who come to your site, 97 of them are saying NO to you.
That’s 97 people whom you are paying for who have come to your website, have not transacted with you, and left without giving you any money.
If you could just follow up with these people overtime…and in the next 1,3,6 months for example they would give you $25 for example…would that change the economics of your business?
Why You Are DOOMED In Today’s Age If You Are Not Consistently Doing Email Marketing
In the paid advertising channels like facebook, the billion dollar companies who are advertising in the same ad space as you are willing to go in the red to acquire a customer.
Which means they don’t need a 3-4x ROAS on their campaigns in order to survive.
They are more than willing to do a 0.2x ROAS, lose money, acquire the customer and wait for 6-12 months for that money to be recouped.
Are you…ready for that?
Can your business economics afford that?
99% of businesses and SMBs cannot.
That is why most of them do not survive.
That is why most of them will never see the next stage of growth.
So how do you combat that?
You’d have to find more efficient ways to extract more LTV from your customers over a long period of time in order to stay profitable.
Email and retention based marketing strategies are the only way to extract more value from your customers, and you don’t even have to pay ad spend to get in front of the customer, unlike retargeting ads. ?
When done well and consistently, email as a marketing channel can generate you an additional 30-50% of your entire store revenue.
Imagine doing $1m per month and $300k of that amount is generated purely with email marketing alone.
Once again — keep in mind there is no ad spend here.
You build a solid and long term relationship with your customers here and you do it profitably.
The online businesses that will now survive are the ones who only do frontend acquisition, they only care about the 1st sale and 1st transaction, but they fail to realise the 1st purchase is only the start of the relationship, the real money is made on the backend.
Now you understand why emails are so important.
Selling Your Company And Looking For A Big Payday? You Need Email.
Lastly, email is the ONLY channel where you truly own the customer and the asset.
If you do a business like amazon FBA, you don’t own the customer. You’re building Amazon’s business. Because you don’t own the customer list.
But if you run your own eCom store, you own the relationship with the customer 100%. You have their contact information, and it’s in your email.
If you run FB, FB can shut down your ad account. If you have a youtube channel, google can ban you whenever they like.
When you have an email list, this is something you own outright – 100%. It’s yours and nobody can ‘shut you down’. The CHANNEL and relationship to the customer is completely YOURS.
The email list is the ONLY asset that you truly own as a business owner.
If, at any point in time you were thinking about selling your company to an external investor, the investor is going to price and VALUE your business based on the size and health of your email list.
Why do so many companies like Twitter, worth a multi-billion valuation, when their net profit stinks?
Because they OWN the customer base.
They own the list.
When an investor buys your company, they want to see how much $ can be generated from the email list.
They want to see a healthy, engaged list of prospects ready and excited to buy your products.
And a healthy email list with good open and engaged rates producing revenue will increase your valuation multiple as well.
A $6m valuation looks very different from a $9m valuation if the difference is the quality of your email list.
Take care of email marketing — it’s the backbone of your business.
Summary: Here’s Why You NEED To Learn Email Marketing
- You’re able to unlock a new revenue stream and generate 30-50% more revenue without spending an additional dollar on ads.
- You have a lot more margin to play with because you know you have a backend that can help you extend your LTV, so even if you’re spending a ton of money on the front with your ads, you’ll be able to squeeze a lot more revenue from your existing customer base.
- More margin gives you a lot more confidence to scale aggressively on the frontend with ads.
- The email channel is something that you own, there are no ad account bans, no external forces.
- If you have a massive email list, you’re pretty much set for life.
So Who Is This Course For?
- eCommerce business owners who want to learn how to run email marketing campaigns for their eCommerce store
- eCom businesses who want to squeeze out more profit from their digital marketing efforts
- eCom business owners who have a stagnant email list sitting in their database and you’re doing nothing about it
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re doing woocommerce, Shopify or magento, every company who does business online needs an email list, you’re eventually going to have to do this.
- Marketers who want to learn how to do email marketing for eCommerce businesses and clients
Who Will See The Results The Fastest?
- eCommerce stores who are already in revenue, already running traffic, already have an existing email list that they are NOT actively engaging with
- As long as you acquire customers in an online acquisition channel, you are running an online business. This would be suitable for you too.
Ok — So What Is The OXG Media Email Marketing Course About?
Our email course covers…
We’ll teach you about the fundamentals of email marketing. This includes understanding how to retire with email, relationship building, creating email opt-ins and throughput, email deliverability and spam. We’re going to be teaching how to use Klaviyo software because its the most robust but every CRM can do something similar.
We will teach you how to set up your email marketing autoresponder properly, set up website tracking, popup form, campaigns vs flows and list suppression.
We teach you about the different types of email flows such as welcome series, abandoned cart, back in stock, site abandonment which can generate you additional 10-20% of your revenue.
We’ll show you the different types of manual email broadcast and emails that you can send out that will generate revenue such as collection launches, influencer spotlights and preorder campaigns.
We’re going to teach you how to do email segmentations so you have higher open rates, more personalised emails and high revenue being generated.
Everything that is put into the syllabus of this course is designed to drive more revenue for you and your business.
No fluff or BS.
Why And How Are We Going To Convince You To Purchase This?
We know that if you buy this course, with a very small investment, take the information and implement it, you’ll make your purchase 1000s of times back and the ROI is going to be so mind-numbingly crazy.
We know this information is going to help you be more successful.
So we have no shame in wanting you to buy this so you can make more for yourself.
We are going to give you an irresistible offer.
If you buy this course, implement and do NOT see results, if at any point in time in the following 30 days, you can ask for a refund.
We’ll give you your money back.
(30-Day Risk FREE Money Back Guarantee)
We don’t want unhappy customers and with this product and with this information, we can ASSURE you you’ll make your money back on your purchase almost immediately.
(Typically within the 1st 3 emails you send if you have a list >5k, or worst case scenario, you’ll definitely make back your money within the 1st month)
The ROI is hilariously crazy.
Who this course is for:
- eCom entrepreneurs already in revenue
- Marketers who want to learn email marketing