Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Launch your career as a front-end developer. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from Meta. No degree or prior experience required to get started.
About this Professional Certificate
Want to get started in the world of coding and build beautiful websites as a career? This 9-course program, designed by the software engineering experts at Meta, will prepare you for a career as a front-end developer.
Once you complete the program, you’ll get exclusive access to the Meta Career Programs Job Board—a job search platform that connects you with 200+ employers who have committed to sourcing talent through Meta’s certificate programs, as well as career support resources to help you with your job search.
In this program, you’ll learn:
- In-demand design skills to create professional page layouts using industry-standard tools such as Bootstrap, React, and Figma.
- GitHub repositories for version control, content management system (CMS) and how to edit images using Figma.
- How to prepare for technical interviews for front-end developer roles.
By the end, you’ll put your new skills to work by completing a real-world portfolio project where you’ll create your own front-end web application. You’ll build a dynamic website and create a responsive website that you can showcase during a job interview. Plus, you’ll get tips for a successful coding interview and get support in your job search.
The launch date, program content, and course titles are subject to change. You’ll be notified if the date changes. You will not be charged until the program opens and the free trial period ends.
Applied Learning Project
Throughout the program, you’ll engage in hands-on activities that offer opportunities to practice and implement what you are learning. You’ll complete hands-on projects that you can showcase during job interviews and on relevant social networks.
At the end of each course, you’ll complete a project to test your new skills and ensure you understand the criteria before moving on to the next course. There are 9 projects in which you’ll use a lab environment or a web application to perform tasks such as:
- Edit your Bio page—using your skills in HTML5, CSS and UI frameworks
- Manage a project in GitHub—using version control in Git, Git repositories and the Linux Terminal
- Build a static version of an application—you’ll apply your understanding of React, frameworks, routing, hooks, bundlers and data fetching.
At the end of the program, there will be a Capstone project where you will bring your new skillset together to create the front-end web application.